【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

Brass prototype update

Please see this diagram. It fixes some errors in previous diagram

Wow Brass Version looks Amazing !

Thank you so much my man.
It’s great helpful for one Anduril newbie :+1:

Is there going to be a copper ts10?

Just a small solar cell with variable resistor for impedance/load adjustments. Works good enough for PWM measurements, but the response is a little slow for very fast pulses and it’s not linear, so non-PWM measurements are more like guessing.

Wow, this looks amazing! Do you already know a release date?

Do you have any idea of pricing for the brass copper ones that are to come - ballpark?

I’ll buy the brass TS10 in the pictures?

Copper one as well.

Does anyone know if the TS10 driver and MCPCB fit in the FWAA?
Asking for a friend :blush:

Not the driver, it’s quite different.

TS10’s star is wider and flatter than the FWAA’s star.

The extra thickness of the FWAA’s star isn’t a problem. Just cut some copper sheet roughly into the shape of the star and put it underneath. Apply thermal grease between the layers.

The problem is the width. It should be possible to get a TS10 star to fit in an FWAA, but you’ll need to do one of the following:

• Grind down the edges of the star - this is relatively easy to do, but doing so will grind off the aux leds so you won’t have aux; or
  • Ream the inside of the head to fit a wider star - this is not easy to do. Expect to spend a lot of time with a dremel or reamer and hope you don’t take too much off.

The brass is looking very lovely!

Are you guys going to release a proper deep carry clip for this at all? Please say yes!

Is the button from the same material?

I hope you will do a red copper version too (red copper = copper, just a language thing to be sure)

LOL

will any future versions of the ts10 have firmware with no “bugs”
i do not want to have to flash the firmware myself. it seems too complicated for me :frowning:
AUX LVP change will be added to future models? thx for your time and effort.

Lol does the light actually work? I like the FW button more.

@SammysHP
I have talked to our testers.
The sequence of their test earlier——①10H run into Advanced UI→②7H run into current ramp mode→③nothing to do after single flash→④150C after double flash→⑤nothing to do after triple flash→⑥output chaos lumens and ATR

It is confirmed that we have used the wrong test method.
From the fourth batch of TS10, we will equipped for TS10 the latest Anduril programs provided by Mr.Gchart.
Thank you so much again for all advanced programmer BLFers timely reminder and error correction.
Wurkkos will do more rigorously afterwards in test.

Best regards,
Terry

Yep, Anduril doesn’t have error checking and this is a case where an error can occur. Other settings are usually just one sided.

I just tried that with mine.

It does not work. The FWAA is wired so that main power flows in the outer body tube while the inner tube is used for switch connection. The TS10 is wired the other way around. This means the FWAA’s tailcap is wired incorrectly for the TS10’s driver and the light does not function properly.