【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

Any more brass TS10 coming in future?

How about titanium?

Yes, Brass in processing

Green body with green aux available now, 15% code on page valid

https://wurkkos.com/products/wurkkos-ts10-new-with-anduril-20-3-90-cri-csp-leds-and-3-single-color-aux-leds-14500-mini-edc-flashlight?VariantsId=10482

Nice, but the aux lights are way too bright for bedside usage even on low :weary:

Red aux are quite dim on low.

2023.3.11 get the first copper prototype today, what aux color you will like in this copper version?

3 Thanks

green!

I’ll take one. Aux color is unimportant. Where can I order one?

no yet production, it is a prototype

Orange. Green and ice blue are excessively bright even on their lowest settings.

2 Thanks

Any chance for titanium?

Green, Orange,blue …no RGB option?

yeah, i was think about RGB and no need other colors then

1 Thank

I have the brass TS10 and really like it. So I figured, why not get an aluminum one? Selected matte silver, and red aux-LED. Wow, is it light! The battery weighs more. :smile:
I was drawn to the white… but saw of complaints about easily scratched. That’s a common thing across brands, apparently. The matte silver gives you that kind of vibe, just light gray. With the black anodized rear switch, it looks pretty sharp.

This could be done with a thin flex PCB. But it would increase the cost and certainly delay this batch, so I suggest to stay with the current design and make a “pro” version with RGB later.

For the color… Maybe red or green. Were you able to get warmer main LEDs like 2700 K or 3000 K in high CRI?

1 Thank

that looks fantastic!

congratulations on your progress

I like the Red Aux the best, followed by Green

I do not like the blue nor the orange aux

2 Thanks

I like the orange and green aux colors.

Cyan or orange I guess, cyan as copper patinas to that colour under the right conditions, or if it’s forced with certain chemicals etc.
Either way I want one…been waiting sooo long for this! :grin:

Red or Orange for the aux leds