【TS10V2 Co release soon】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 copper available next week with 3000k&4000K

Do not have a plan recently ,not sure peoples will like the pure copper TS10V2 ?

1 Thank

I’ve been waiting for the copper V2. I considered getting a TiCu V2 just to swap the head with my all-copper V1 but don’t like the idea of mismatched patina.

Ive been waiting for a full copper ts10v2. I have no intentions of buying an aluminum version, and absolutely despise titanium lights.

2 Thanks

Waiting for full copper v2 with RGB…

2 Thanks

I thought you confirmed earlier another run of the full copper in a V2? Many, many of us want one.

2 Thanks

Many people waiting for full copper TS10V2.
Why not to make a list of interest? Maybe it’s worth to make batch of full copper TS10V2.?
Mike

1 Thank

late January you said that a full copper TS10 was in planning using 2700k LEDs.
was this a mistake or was this plan cancelled?

Link to reply.

4 Thanks

OPS, apologize for it, Due to some delays, I will follow up on this version again

1 Thank

I planned to release a small batch of pink TS10V2 on Mother’s Day, but the factory couldn’t deliver on time, I really like this true color, which is a pity :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

7 Thanks

Hi dear,
will you still release it? It is a lovely colour!

2 Thanks

Wow! It would be great for valentine day :smiley:

2 Thanks

If I recall, you are also making a single emitter TS10 right? Any chance we can see a pink version of that as well? Maybe even seeing these as permanent additions?

1 Thank

Fun color!

And quite lovely.

It is very refreshing to see a subtle color on a flashlight!

I went through such lengths to make a pink flashlight a few months ago, and now you launch one off the shelf :sweat_smile:

Looks gorgeous!

Here is the pre-order. Planned to ship by May 25th.

1 Thank

I definitely want a full copper TS10! Couldn’t get the first version.

Any chance Wurkkos gonna make ts10v2 dual fuel after hd10 release ?

1 Thank

hi what is the meaning of dual fuel

Liion and NiMh batteries (14500 & AA)

Sadly, many also include alkaleaks there because, despite their flaws, the fact that their job gives them an infinite supply and many think that they can always find AA’s in stores even in a natural disaster where all the shelves are empty, the alkaline AA is the ultimate bestest battery that could ever possibly exist.

The ability to operate off of NiMH AA’s does increase marketability, but it also makes for a more complex (and expensive) driver. There are two dual-fuel Anduril lights out there, and both are notably more expensive. One has notably worse 14500 performance with only a modest price (and length) increase, and the other costs twice as much.

For those that love the TS10 because it’s a tiny 1400-lumen $20 pocket rocket, going dual-fuel would make it something other than a TS10, IMO. I’d rather they went for a different model altogether and leave the TS10 small, cheap, and 14500-only than take something that’s loved for what it is away for a feature that a lot of us will never use. I’m all for Wurkkos making a dual-fuel light that’s bigger, pricier, and dimmer, but leave the TS10 a TS10!

4 Thanks