turboBB's 2012 Memorial Day Weekend Camping Report (24 XM-L lights, beamshots, vids)

Hey turbo, im waiting on the small sun t13 to be delivered, it’s a clone of the sunwayman T40cs I believe, would you by any chance happen to have one and be able to tell me how it compares to the beast that it’s cloned from? Very nice beamshots and a great collection by the way! :slight_smile:

I love that. Always willing to sacrifice for a fellow BLF’r. You are too kind texaspyro. I was going to offer help for this poor guy, but you beat me to it. Enjoyed those shots Tim. Much appreciated!

Keith

Love the ocean. That second set of beamshots are just way over exposed or something. The stronger lights just look like spot lights or something out of DBZ. But love the effort and stats posted. Wish you included some HID, edc and maglites or something.

@feilox - The overexposure was due to the heavy misting (thus the Kamehameha beams) ;o) Since I was there for two days only, I didn't want to miss the opportunity for these shots even if they were slightly overexposed. I usually go to great lengths to take WYSIWYG shots though.

@saint_jimmy90 - sincere apologies, never noticed your reply to this thread. I don't have a small sun t13 but can put it on the list of potential lights to be reviewed from DX, here's that thread, feel free to chip in with your vote.

Thx,
Tim