UF-H3 headlamp from DD

I'm in for one.

I would like to see it around 22usd , I would think everyone here would get one including me.

Count me in for one. I would prefer to save a little and not use tracking, but I'm in either way.

Thanks.

They usually say 4 times the output for it to appear as a doubling.

Personally, I like to see the difference between each mode be x3...3,30,90,270,etc.

so, are you indicating that we may see very little difference in output with this light, compared to the H2? Good reason to pass on it, great price or not. Don't need to duplicate any lights.

Actually it wasn't and it effected far more people than just me. Still wish this was a better deal but is still a deal just the same and I will be taking advantage of it.

i am sorry, i am not sure about the Model, but we only have this one in Chinese market.

Summer, please take a look at the tail cap to see what model it is. Here is Model B on the left and Model D on the right.

(EDIT: Just noticed, the picture on the left is actually for a UF-H2B, but you get the idea.)

i have asked them, ours is B model

Thank you, Summer! I'm in for one.

So XTARs will fit?

NO. not even close. My soshines won't work.

TF flames barely work. You have to go unprotected and will need to solder a tab on the end to get it to work. But it is a great light and the output blows away the H2.

So it doesn't matter if it's B or D? Protected won't fit?

Not as far as I know. When I first got mine(b model- I think d is older model) I thought it was DOA. Then I tried a non protected and it worked. I found the issue is the tail cap does not make contact with the body if longer batteries are used. It will work with a Flame if it is screwed very tightly. You could put a blob of solder inside the tailcap to help it make contact. I don't want to turn people of buying it as it is my favorite headlamp but they should be aware of the battery issue.

check out don's review

Just checked. Mines says UF H3. No D or B.????? Got it from Manafont.

Works with my trustfire flames.

My tf flames are 67.8 mm long anything under this will work. Note xtars are too long and also too thick.

Interested but would like to know which protected 18650 batteries work with it.

18650 battery

I think he means which brand of protected 18650.

Can the magnet in tail cap be removed? I imagine it would affect compass when surveying caves.