UF-H3 headlamp from DD

Means that I can put in, that you dont send the box? Really... The box makes the package so fat, that it get most likely catched by the customs (They pull out everything bigger then a envelope)... which means for me to take a half day of holidays and drive ~60km through germany (Which is 10,53$ fuel costs) to get this thing ^^ Then I better pay 5$ more and get it delivered to the door without the fat box

Would it be this box? What are the dimensions?

No, I guess it's not in a box. Good for "customs trouble" countries, but bad for US.

It's ok though.

Umm...pls read summer's official ans above :

yes, we will send the item out with the box.And we offer a special service on packaging now. haha, you may know when you place the order...

I'd like one if they're still available.

Thanx

I told my wife no more flashlight ordering. I guess i lied. :)

Maybe i'll tell her i NEED a headband light

They won't be available until some time Monday, their time (which I assume is HKT, ie GMT+8). :)

Tip for the day.... NEVER EVER let your wife know how many of anything you own. Proper response to any "how many" questions is "A few Dear I have never counted Darling and you sure look cute in (whatever she is wearing) Baby and what is for dinner Love". Works for me YMMV

Add me to the list please

UF-H3 Group buy from DD
I asked for one in post # 70 I'd like to order a second one for a total of TWO.
Thanks Summer

I am so weak.
Please sign me up for 1.
Thanks for the offer Summer

Sorry guys...lol I had a dyslexic moment. :)

I wish to participate for one UH-H3

What is going to be the leakage current on this light? In milliamps or microamps? How hard would the LED be driven? I hope it does lot better than the other light.

I'm in for one too.

Constant parasitic current drain:
H3 - (18650 Li-ion) 30uA (0.03mA)
H2 (Ni-Mh LSD type) - 4.38mA!!!!
H2 (14500 Li-ion) - 700uA (0.7mA)

TK70 I think is very minimal (relatively speaking to the cells), 0.451mA. Jetbeam RRT-2 XM-L is 0.7xx mA

The H2 does get drained in a month or 2 of usage, if you use it infrequently (but still use it)

Hello, everyone, here the coupon comes, coupon code BLFUFH3, only 30 times can be used per day, if you can not place the order with it successfully, then just wait to the next day. And i am sorry, the coupon is 32% off, so the price with the discount is $25.42, the system did not allow me to make a cash coupon on this, so i can only make this discount coupon, so it is $0.03 more than the price i told you before. But i think this is not a big problem for you.

Please let me know the order NO. after you place the order. thanks

Order done. 8Q64K923-DD

*scratches head....new feature i guess* Sorry abt the quality, screen captured in gif 256 colour.

asd

Interesting.................

Haha! I just emailed "Debbie" to confirm $0.59 for her services... paypal standing by. If she can poke holes in the box and jump in, I'll flip for the extra shipping weight via DHL. Hopefully she comes with several value added accessories.

Uhh... now what were we talking about? Flashlights or something?