UF V3, two Flavors

The Small Sun is supposed to be a Crelant Clone. I just ordered them on the 10th of January, and Wallbuys in notoriously slow at shipping. So it will be awhile before I see them. I have got Tracking on them, and it is legit. The free shipping from China, is very slow, but I have been ordering from Chinese shops for years, and you just have to wait it out. They always show up, but it takes a long time. I ordered an Arctic 3 Laser from Wicked Lasers, and it took 6 months to get here. Yes, the Small Sun and the Longfire are supposed to be throwers, but will just have to wait it out…

i bought that small sun from the same seller, they will take a $25 offer for sure, maybe lower. from what i can tell they are tmart. and in that listing it does show pics with the side switch
i guess it is kind of a crelant 7g5cs clone, the collimator head will fit on it. but what im wondering is how much of a clone is it really? i guess the battery tube from a 7g2cs will fit on a real 7g5cs, but will it fit on the clone?

i will find out soon

http://img.wallbuys.com/201203/sku_5589_1.jpg

If it is anything that people say it is, I should be satisfied.

same here. going to end up mostly crelant anyways by the end of it though most likely lol

I’ve had a play with my uf-v3… I think I like it much more than I did with the u2 emitter and it throws much more.

opinuons please, xp-g2 into uf-v3 at 2.5a(beam shots added) took about ten minutes to fit.

Hi Gords1001,

I would really like to do the mod you did to your v3… Could you please send me a link of the part#’s and who to buy them from??

Thanks

that uf t15 looks wicked. hey power pro, did you get yours yet? if so, how does that do against the uf v3?

It is a little brighter and has more throw than the uf-v3!! I’m impressed with both!!
I’ll see if I can post a pic to show the size difference!! The Tangsfire TS-923 is the same light as the F15 as I can tell…

serious!. so you have both the tangsfire and f15? can you send links to where you got them? hay you talked about the throw and how bright it is, but hows the flood? do you have any c8’s to compare with?

I have several xml-t6’s in C8’s various brands and both of these lights smoke them as far as flood and throw!!!

I posted links to both of these earlier in this thread… Got them off EBAY US SHIPPER….

Sorry I do not have the F15!!!

ok imma order an tangfire right now then. thanks for the heads up

It’s a dandy!! Seems alot better quality than the uf-v3!!

now that i think about it, this looks to be a similiar size to a hd2010 huh? so that should have been the comparison …not to the c8’s.
im assuming this cant compete against the hd2010?

Funny you mention the HD2010!! That’s my next purchase!! Lol

Here you go, you probably don’t need to change the driver, this is what I fitted, but there are other suppliers of xp-g2’s. You could get one on a 20mm star to make it easier to centre, but its not vital, and don’t forget to get some thermal paste.

http://www.intl-outdoor.com/cree-xpg2-r4-1a-led-16mm-mcpcb-p-614.html

It’s probably one of the easiest emitter swaps you can do as you don’t even need to take the pill out.

Thank you for the info!!!