Ultimate aspherical flashlight set / Uniquefire 1508

Because in aspheric world bigger lens means smaller beam pattern. And I would not say it is critical. Play and enjoy :wink:

Smaller beam pattern, perfect, exactly what I am looking for, laser like thin beam

Looks like minimum order is 20.

Noā€¦

Iā€™ll quote my post, on this page about 4 or 5 posts upā€¦I just bought two direct from China.

Well Djozz, if all those zomies are bothering you so much Iā€™ll be glad to take some of your handsā€¦ā€¦ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Grtz
Nico

Me and my big mouth :wink:
But actually, you are very welcome to take over one of my two UF1504ā€™s (with emitter of choice)

Quick Mod on 1508 75mm:

- XHP35HI on16mm copper from Kaidomain

- 1 Mode Buck Driver from DX: http://www.dx.com/de/p/18v-5w-cree-circuit-board-for-flashlights-16-8mm-5-5mm-26110#.WO56sqKJI-U

- Modded with R100 instead of R200 for 2,5A, like wrote on Aqualab: LED Driver List - LED Drivers and Regulator Boards (database driven) (search for ā€œTR-0021bā€)

- At tailcap 2,33A

- with 4x 18350er Batteries

At 5m I have measured 372kcd, thats aproximately 1220m distance.

Propably next steps:

- soldering MCPCB to the pill

• using thicker wires and bridging springs.

Nice,

I would like to see the monster when it will be done. Double extended tube probably?Edit: I just saw 18350 :person_facepalming: but even 4x18650 should be doableā€¦

Iā€™m getting one from the German forum (TLF) and will modd it with Oslon Black Flat and use the short tube with twe 18350IMR.
That is, I will ask Djozz for help with his mad modding skillz. :wink:
Aiming for pencil beam with around 900Kcd (will depend on lens quialityā€¦)

Cheers
Nico

What driver are you going to use?

Probably BLF 17DD, but I will leave that up to Djozz.
Weā€™ll have to check how many Amps will reach the led.
It should be close to, but not over 4,5A.
Iā€™d rather be a bit on the safe side.

Cheers
Nico