ULTRAFIRE 18650 BATTERIES FOR SALE - Like NEW!!

Hi guys, really not trying to give anyone a hard time, but I think Slewfish summed up the general feeling pretty well. They are cheap, and for someone who needs cells quickly and cheaply I’m sure it’s a good purchase. I’m actually kind of interested in this thread as I have some ultrafire cells that are pretty sucky, so I’m wandering if these are genuine and mine/others that have been tested aren’t? It’s feasable as these are very common bats throughout Asia, probably the most common 18650’s and there are a lot of fakes out there. It sounds like these are actually decent batteries, although I would really need to see some discharge tests to be fully convinced. I was about to edit my other post with some links.

I agree; price is right. Besides, I broke my rule of not pooping on somebody's sales thread.

apologyFoy

It appears that I have been thoroughly worked over here… Lol.

I must have made some good purchases, cause I know the Chinese make copies of even copies of batteries. I just tried to make the best of it by going with a seller with a good rep and it has so far worked for me pretty good.

ALL THESE BATTERIES WORK HONORABLY. $22 Shipped!! =)

Thanks Foy. Was a bit thrown to get a hammer. =) 4 Given.

If they’re all protected, I’ll take them for $22.

SOLD. Thanks Metalophile. :slight_smile:

Batteries on their way…

Congrats on the sale! Made you work for it though :wink: