Ultrafire 2100, Uniquefire 2100, UF-2100... which one is the right choice?

hmm, im curious to see a xaiozhi vs roche f12.
there are two types of roche f12 out there, a 1.75amp and a 2.5 amp.
i got the 2.5 amp from cnqg and out of all my tube lights, the f12 wins. even beats the e1320 modded 2100.

but yea, if you want the most flood, get the hd2011.

What Boaz said .

XIAOZHI !

( With the IO clip , of course )

Convoy S2 or S3 all the way. Get them at fasttech.com in your choice of led tint and driver output. Best mode potions of any lights already mentioned.

I have the Xiaozhi and I DO use it every day BUT I hate its lack of tailstandability.

Thanks all for replying! I already have the HD2011 and Convoy S3, and thinking to get more similar lights.

Looks like my next choices would be Xiaozhi or Roche F12?

oh, then you definetly dont need the 2100 then, especially not a stock one. you wont be disapointed with either of those. the roche f12 can tailstand if you wanted to know.

I’m convinced by the posts in here that I should not be getting a 2100.

Roche F12 2.5A looks good. Cool white or neutral white is brighter?

As for Xiaozhi, I don’t like that it has no logo on its body. But being an addict, eventually I might end up having both :money_mouth_face:

no prob getting both, thats why i ended up with two e1320 modded 2100’s, a hd2011, and a roche f12. and im curious to see how the xiaozhi is now.

dunno which one is brighter, most times cool white seems brighter to the eye. i prefer cool white in all my lights, but most members here prefer the warmer tint. if your using it outdoors, then warmer tint for sure.

i actually am willing to selll one of my e1320 2100’s, pm me if anyone would like one.

The Zowzy is pretty cool. The neutral is a nice tint. It sings a little though.

I want one.
My stock group buy 3 mode UF 2100 has run flawlessly.
I should have let Eric mod it when I had the chance. J)

Does it come with the clip? If not, can you tell how you did it?

Sure . Look here .

I’m also very interested in the 2100 mainly for the size of the light. So which one of these 2100 is the one that’s most recommended. Like the op said it seems that there is so many different ones

Do you have a link to the XAIOZHI from fast tech. I searched XAIOZHI but nothing came up

It’s not XAIOZHI. Should be XIAOZHI.

Sorry about that ....they call it the x power ... Since they have a box I'm guessing they are right and Ric at Cnqgoods is wrong

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1601/10003227/1240401-2020

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/15811

Thank you. What’s the difference between the t6-1a and the t6-3c?

Anyway I was looking at this BLF Top 2 BLF's Top2 Recommended Flashlights 2012 thread, and wondering if UF-2100 is not good, why is it that there are many recommendations for it?

I like mine, there's not much to say about the light. It's not outstanding and it's not terrible.

It's just a good light for the price.

The difference is the color-bin. For example some Cree T6 led have a little bit more green other are more yellow light.

Here are some more information about it:

@radiancez567
I think many recommend the UF-2100, because they bought it and use it often. 12 months ago, this flashlight was great (cheap, quality ok and bright).

In the last months some other similar flashlights enter the market, which offers some great new features.
For example the XIAOZHI, the Roche F12 and the S2 are available with 3 modes (without blink-modes). I like also the desert yellow of the Roche F12.
If I had not the UF-2100, I would buy the F12 or the S2.