ULTRAFIRE 7 LED FLASHLIGHT FROM FASTTECH

Whoever made that .gif has no shame.

Aha the S70, well the big throwers of Thorfire are well build, so do not forget the slightly smaller S50, that too lights up an enormous area, click below for review :wink:

S70 currently sold out at Banggood

+1, if you really need 3000 lumens, then Option 1 will give that to you. Option 2 will give you 4000 lumens. “[link]”:http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=250

I own a Supfire M6 Option 1 and can vouch for the 3K lumens.

And I’ve often wondered (second-guessed myself) as to whether it would have been worth the additional money to buy Option 2 (4D tint). I know the additional lumens wouldn’t justify the cost, but I don’t know how much better the warmer tint would be. I guess I’ll never know what I missed. O:-)

Please note that the Ultra 7 you were interested is rated at 3.8A with 4x18650 running in parallel. If that specification is correct, then the most it could output would be about 2000 lumens (probably more like 1500-1600 lumens).

If 2000 lumens meets your needs, then I’d recommend the 2 x 18650 Thorfire S50.

Link to reviews:

Link to Group Buy:

BTW, I don’t believe the stated 3.8A. My guess would be that it is really running closer to 5A. With Latticebright emitters, that would equate to about 2000 lumens. My recommendation for the Thorfire S50 remains the same.

It should be back in stock on March 12th. :slight_smile:

Reference link: ENEDED - #828 by freeme