Ultrafire C8 XM-L T6

o_O From which seller? Still waiting for mine from cheapxxxx @ ebay... Was sent at 16.09.11 - 4 weeks ago now

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/UltraFire-C8T6-1300Lm-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-Torch-/320756134691?pt=AU_Sport_Camping_Hiking_Lamps_Torches&hash=item4aae8e3

I think it may be a good copy. See pics on MF. I think the 3 mode would be better. Damn, now I have to get the 3 mode.

Do a Paypal claim now!

I got mine today. It's a super buy.

Mine came today as well, 9 days. Almost identical to my Palight C8 R5 from Manafont, but lighter and slightly brighter. Quite an impressive thrower.

Mine burns at 2 amps at the tailcap. The hotpsot is wider than my Keygos KE-5, and it's not as bright as my Keygos. But it still throws pretty well. I'm glad I bought it.

Nice.

Ordered 2 from DD for 13€+.

Both appeared recently, they were sold as "uniquefire". Arrived: Trustfire and Ultrafire.

They differ in: driver, reflector, overall length, button, amperage draw, beam (naturally...).

...but neither is the one in pictures at DD :D

Both work, smaller one has better finish but less amperage. Bigger hotspot.

Seems like DD has one big box with C8 sign on it, filled with random C8 variants (from q5 over P7 to t6)

I've bought five C8, in three different times, all them from HKE ebay store.

Bought for friends/collegues that asked me to provide them a good cheap light after seeing the performance of some lights of mine.

Two were black bezel, three were ss bezels.

All them tested visually and against the first one I bought for me, and all them performed very well, with barely noticeable colour shade differences in hotspot and corona when white wall hitting, and no visible difference in throw outdoor. Ceiling bounce by naked eye looks slightly more light than my Fenix TK21-U2 which is rated 468lm Ansi.

I have no clues to tell if those are legitimate UF or fake, but finish and assembly is perfect. All them 5mode H-M-L-S-Sos. Emitters well centered and spring contact under the board. The board has the letters "SG PCB" near the spring. They come with Ultrafire holster too (well, it ain't that difficult to remake a holster afterall...)

Given the many good lights I bought from HKE I'm prone to say they should be legit UF.

My only dislike is cap threads are cutted after anodizing, but I kept lubed with silicon grease and they're smooth enough now.

All in all a very nice small flashlight, throwy but with good usable spill.