Ultrafire UF-H6 for 38$ !

Double click for strobe.

Didnt know that…thanks for letting us know.
Are you going to do a review soon? EDC

Not likely to do a Foy style review. Don’t have a decent camera and never really tried. I found the double click strobe by accident and still can’t see properly. lol

Will if fit Xtar 3100 18650 (or similar) protected batteries?

thanks!

Only if you remove the tail spring and pack it with something about 3mm thick, Magnet would work. Its easy to do. Or put a blob of solder on the outside ring of the switch. The body can’t make contact with the outside ring as the longer battery stops it touching.

So meaning all unprotected cells like Sanyo 2600 / Sony 2600 should work well correct?

all unprotected will work

Thank you EDC.

I have received the light today. From HK 20 Jul to SGP 27 Jul in 7 days.

Thats great service by Ultrafire. There are seemingly some light blemishes on the body of the light. Other than that. The light is truely small and useful.

It is the smallest 18650 light I have owned. Nexer expect it to be such a petite size. Powerful 4 brightness level with electronic switch.

Loving it so far.

beamshots , anybody?

So 67mm cells wouldn’t fit in this?

What’s the strap strength on this? I have a fairly large head and I bought one of those $7 headlights on ebay and the strap broke within like 5 uses.

Seems to be the same strap as the one of the UF-H3, so you should be fine.. :D

Good, good

I have scratched mine removing the clip so be warned.

Mine arrived today. Looks perfect. Almost dark here so waiting for a real chance to use it. It will get a workout later on as I have to pack up my PA after our Church movie night.

Very small, neat light, nice clip. Headband looks ok.

Took just under 2 weeks to get here, pretty good service for Aus.

It has a nice spill/flood with a definite but not extreme hot spot. It opens out quickly and covers a large area, not a thrower but anything within 50 meters is well lit up

I am not at home to measure it, but you remembered me a con with the strap, the rubber that holds the light, I believe was designed for a smaller tube diameter, the light does fit inside but too tight, so the angle regulation is not that smooth, maybe with time the rubber will stretch a bit.

Put some silicon grease on the strap fittings and it will work much better. I agree it is a bit tight.

Anyone making a review on this? I just want to hear more before buying. :slight_smile:

I planned on doing one, but my switch felt weird from the beginning and now I have a dead switch. Ultrafire promised to send me a new light, we will see.