Uniquefire 1504 Interest thread

Agreed. I am just itching to get my hands on this thing as it is. If a different ‘remodeled’ style comes along later, I’ll buy that one as well :party:

I really want one these, i hope one of the 1405 sellers pick these up soon or we can get a group buy going. A brass pill sound like a very good idea :slight_smile: so we can reflow the mcpcb directly on it & don’t have to use any heat paste.

A direct driven with as fat awg wires as i can wrestle in to fit :smiley:

• dedomed XP-L V6 1A on copper DTP with the green Efest 26650, is what i want to put in one of these, should throw like crazy J)

Sorry KKW the shipping from the US would cost more than the light & i want to do my own modding :wink:

In stock form it takes an 18650, not 26650

Ok thanks thats fine, i thought the 1405 takes 26650 & this was a shorter version of it. or is it more changes?

According to the manufacturer’s UF-1504 data sheet it takes a 26650

I’ve sent a message to Neal at banggood to see if he would host the group buy if they agree to our demands

+1 on this.

Yeah :slight_smile: the green Efest 26650 plan is back on, thanks n10sivern :wink:

I know i am a bit late to the 1405-1504 Uniquefire party :smiley: i just generally stay away from anything “**fire” because the Chinese have tainted the fire name in my eyes from all the exploding clone fire batteries and such.
I totally missed the 1405 when that one became available, i have had my eyes on the Jax Z1 host instead but if i am not mistaken, someone please correct me if i am :wink: these are capable when fully modded of more kcd than the Jax Z1 & are possible cheaper also.

This very interesting zoomy could be the next Zeusray in popularity if we can get some nice upgrades on this very capable host, like brass pill or maybe actually even copper :open_mouth: if we can get the Chinese producer to tell them apart they seems to have much difficulty in doing that :smiley:

And AR coated lens hopefully of good quality that actually raises the kcd, someone with the 1405 could check before on a possible sample, because if it is crap quality AR the only extra we get is extra bad green & blue cast on the tint & then i MUCH rather have the normal no AR glass lens.

The 2x26650 extension tube either for sale separately from the host or included with would be much appreciated.

An omten switch would be very nice also.

Copper berylium springs would be nice bonus or at least carobronze springs.

As many of these nice upgrades we can get the better product they will have & the less modding we need to do to get max out of it.

Eagle Eye is slowly learning what we as a community is needing, to buy lots & lots of flashlight that is promoting themselves, if Uniquefire are up to it i hope we can get them on board also.

EDIT i just want to add that for me, i don’t care about asking for cosmetic upgrades, i think thats much harder to get & much more expensive & personally i hope we can get as many performance enhancing upgrades as possible

I’d be keen on getting this light! Either as a host or a complete light, doesn’t matter.

I hope banggood will do a group buy on these with the mods we’re hoping for. It would save me a lot of hassle.

Keep us updated.

Yeah, I know you were looking at trying to do it yourself, and I applaud that, but I think by the time you paid for product, custom taxes, shipping to you, and shipping out to whoever it would have been too much $$$. Much better to have somebody else deal with all that. If I hear back from Neal, I’ll start an actual group buy thread. I’m guessing we would need to sell 100-250 for them to agree to do this.

As a host i am not sure as many as 250 are realistic, maybe as a complete light but then we have the hassle of getting it tested with driver & led & for a massive thrower like this it should be a dedomed led but then the question is the XP-E2/XP-G2/XM-L2/XP-L……and they most likley won’t dedome it for us.

But if we can get the stock 1504 for a great price then maybe :slight_smile: the 1405 sells for $29 at gearbest, if we can get the 1504 for somewhere around ~$20 or even less the numbers could get much higher, that seems to be the magic amount to get more interested.

I would buy around 15 in a group buy situation. Getting to 100 may not be too hard on a group buy.

The only reason I was going to do it myself was that it wasn’t happening anywhere else and I wanted to get my hands on these things. I don’t have the time to organize a group buy out of the kindness of my heart, so I greatly applaud and praise anyone that gets it lined up. I wish I could be the guy who had the time for it, just not in the cards.

For a host GB i agree 100 or there about is hopefully doable, the thing i not so sure about if we would need 200-250, is i know BLF have a lot of modders but 250 host worth of modders in a GB to get it at all, that i not so sure about. But i would be happy to be very wrong on this :slight_smile:

Good luck n10sivern i hope you get it done :slight_smile: maybe you should reach out to bugsy36 & kronological, they have had a lot of dealing with Neal & GB’s so maybe they can help out somehow.

Thank you OP for organizing this, but I believe some of the online retailers will include this in their stores sooner or later.

And secondly, with all due respect, it will cost me a fortune to have something shipped from USA to here. Perhaps your deal will work out better for the fellow members who are located in USA. :slight_smile:

OFFICIAL Group Buy thread for UF-1504 (flashlight and host)

Sorry Samyu. Sunny has already made this happen.

Samyu, if you can make the 1504 or 1405 pill to accept 21mm diameter of driver then I will order one more, although I already have one 1405 now.

can we buy this somewhere ?:

with post is this really expensive.:slight_smile:

Gearbest