Uniquefire L2 XP-G R5

The Uniquefire R5 bezel is not interchangeable, it has a slightly wider head. I'd guess it is a pretty exact copy of the Seraph so probably is bezel interchangeable with that.

Neither is the bezel from the Ultrafire WF-503B or the WF-502B (The 502 doesn't have a bezel ring as such)

Seems like I read that Solarforce bezels are not Surefire compatible? So these other bezels wouldn't be either?

I'd guess so. Don't own any Surefire stuff to test it on - those are way too expensive for what they offer.

Thanks for the welcome Don and good info on these flashlights. Yeah the Solarforce bezels aren't Surefire compatible, but apparently works with Ultrafire and doesn't work with Spiderfire.

You know when I think about it, I think the clone I owned that wasn't Solarforce compatible was an Ultrafire WF-503B. Don in your pictures, you have the Ultrafire WF-504B. I'm curious if Ultrafire ever made any Solarforce compatible WF-503Bs. I remember I got a WF-503B from DX when they first came out, but was dissapointed when I tried to swap heads with one of my Solarforce L2 flashlights. I figured that since Ultrafire made their Surefire C2 clone (Ultrafire C1), they would've done the same thing with their Surefire 6P clone in the WF-503B.

My 503B is sorta, kinda Solarforce compatible - well the head will nearly fit but the threads are not in the right place for the head to push down the dropin properly. The threads on the Solarforce head will not engage with the 503B body