uniquefire uf-v3

Well I missed this whole thread…. Looks like Tmart has them in the US warehouse, might be time to get one.

I say yes, this really is a brilliant little light, one of my most often grabbed in any set up, with the xp-g2 in there, its a no brainer as a light weight jacket light, plenty of throw and spill, so light weight, you never notice its there.

I think you’ll be very happy with it techmo. :slight_smile:

Gords - yes! Should have thought this out better... I got 1-2 extra XP-G2's and got 2 extra XP-G/G2 SinkPad's, and this light fits 20mm's fine, so perfect match! Still, gotta get caught up on everything I want to do. You're right too about how nice this light is to carry.

Throw an xp-g2 in there, it’ll blow you away over an xm-l! I love mine to bits :bigsmile:

Got mine today. Very cool little light. Bright and smooth beam. I have to say this is a winner. It’s exactly what everyone said it would be.

Glad you like it, I still find myself reaching for it when going out for a walk.

Wait till you start playing, I still think the best thing to do is drop an xp-g2 in there in the tint of choice. :bigsmile:

Gords - did do the UF-V3 XP-G2/SinkPAD mod, getting:

- 2.79A on fresh Pana 2900, lumens: 608 @start, 591 @30 secs, 34 kcd

Previous with XM-L2 U2 1C/SinkPAD:

- 3.25A on fresh Pana 3400, lumens: 877 @start, 840 @30 secs, 24 kcd

. But the #'s don't tell the whole story - I like the beam pattern very much, tight spot. Also wondering if the 34 kcd # is a bit low - it's measured at 4.3 meters indoors, so maybe it would do better in a real world test - looked/compared briefly outdoors and at 75-100 meters, seems pretty bright. Planning on leaving it as is - nice pocket-able light.

Thats great news tom, told you you’d like the beam with the xp-g2 8)

Great thread! I bought 18sixfifty’s UF-V3…he dropped a dedomed XP-G2 in it before selling. Looking forward to trying this bad boy out! Is the beam going to be light-sabre-like?

(Sorry for resurrecting this old thread.)

not a problem it does get a bit like a laser but still has useful spill, I so intend to up mine to a copper mounted xp-g2 and a qlite driver over 3a, I think you’ll be very pleased with your purchase.