【Update】Wurkkos TS25 21700 version "slender waist" Quad Main LEDs and RGB Aux LEDs

That almost sounds like aux LEDs are controlled independent from Anduril. I hope there’s no special hardware involved and that they’ve just inserted a custom interrupt handler into the hex. (but why? Why not use the official support for colored aux LEDs in Anduril? This makes no sense to me.)

Got mine on Friday. I like the beam shape, I really like the CCT.

I'm not crazy about the lack of a boost driver. This thing gets hella hot, as one might imagine.

I'm definitely not thrilled that the aux led brightness is fixed. I'd either like to turn off the aux leds and enable the switch light to one when powered off so I can locate the light, or lower their brightness.

It feels good in the hand when you wrap your hand aroudn the entire frame, but once in use as it gets hot, and you shift your hand downward, the middle section seems a bit small to grasp properly.

Overall, I like the light, and it may replace my EDC18 and KR4 given that it has a magnetic tail, and high CRI (519a). I hope they get the aux led thing figured out though.

Sorry about issues of the TS25, we will take care of it and update to the enigneer

Thanks for the GAW. I love that these lights are coming with power bank!

Looks great.

Nice looking light.

fwiw, the button on the TS25 I just received works great, and the Aux can be color cycled, or turned Off using 7C

I have posted a review here Review: Wurkkos TS25 updated with Production Model Aux info

When will the production batch be available?

about 30-45 days later

I’ve just published my review of the Wurkkos TS25.

Why has it a fully protruding button?

A basic rule for designing a light with electronic switches is use a recessed button.
I thought Wurkkos figured it out with the TS21. These two little nubs are enough.

I am sick of glueing washers to my lights!
Other bummers are:

- parasitic drain is much too high

• no flashing pads

Will the production version have flashing pads?

flashing pads ,what is that means

Contacts for firmware update

aha, yes, will update anduril 2 full firmware

What I meant by flashing pads. (Thanks SammysHP)

Please note that the pads/contacts are much more important to me than the firmware version shipped on the light.

Cool. It will go well with my TS10’s

Yes, it will has on production batch

Will the TS25 be available in 4000k LH351D? Any timeline on availability?

TS25 will release next month the production batch, 4000K may not available this time
5000K LH351D and 5000K 519A

I think the 5000K 519a is excellent. MUCH better than any LH351d. I highly recommend the 519a 5000K.