Updated: For sale custom P-60 Drop-ins XML, XPG, XRE and others available.

Reez that sounds like something I can do send me a PM so we can talk more.

Enjoy your stay here, reez!

Thank you for the warm welcome. This is my first time seeing the book “Mr Reez’s Sneezes”.
That’s even better than “Reese’s Pieces”

E1320 I’m looking for a 1 mode warm drop in for a L2T ran on 2* CR123A. Can you build this? Do you recommend another drop in for the L2T?

I can definitely help you out. I am going to be out of town on vacation until the end of next week so PM me again at the end of the week so I don’t forget.

E1320:

Interested in high CRI XM-L for Solarforce hosts.

Warmer the better.

One will run on 1 X 18650 or 2 X RCR123.

One will run on 1 X RCR123A.

Needs last-mode memory, please.

100%---second mode anywhere between 35% & 50%---third: Strobe.

Doable? Price?

Thanx!

~Gnarly

E1320 is currently away.

I'll answer some of the questions for you. He can make Hi-CRI drop ins with a 7b XM-L. I have one and love it. He can easily make one that will run off of 3-6 volts with 5 modes. The modes are Moonlight-Lo-Med-Hi-Turbo. Whether or not he can do those strobes I do not know.

Appreciate your reply.

Was trying to read as much of the thread as I could....to 'dummyproof' my questions!

Only reason I wanted strobe was: one will be used full-time on a weapon; the other one used on one @ times.

Appreciate you taking time to answer & give info!

~Gnarly

Thanks Scaru

High(100) - Medium2(20) - Fast Strobe(14Hz)

The strobe is nasty

$33 shipped

Send me a PM for more info I am going to be out of town for most of the week if I don’t get back to you right away.

Sending PM next, and thanx!

~Gnarly

While here, I’d like the same! Hi-Cri XML, but could it start moonlight, then med-hi-strobe?

Not sure if possible but if so, I’ll take it in a heartbeat! Or something similar if it is not possible:)

I know I pm’d you already but figured I’d post here anyways.

Thanks!
Mike

I don’t have anything like that yet.

Ok i am looking for something warm white, with a moonlight and a flashy mode as it will be a glovebox light. So map reading and emergency signaling are in mind. Not sure if there is some combination like that you’d have? Otherwise we can figure something out:)

Thanks
Mike

Needed:

XM-L with 3C tint.
2 modes, 100% - ~40%50%. High> Med.
Drive current: ~3.0A
With memory, with low voltage warning.

Is this doable? Intl shipping needed also.
I’m not in a hurry but if not possible, would be nice to know.

Thanks!

I can use the KD driver its 3 .0 amps 2 mode is 100- 35
Send me a PM if that works.

Are the custom lights still available? I know it’s very old. I’m wanting to get a custom light of some sort. Sub $30 range. It seems possible. Yes?

What exactly is a drop in?

E1320

I’ll take two of the Nanjg 105c drivers with two extra 7135 chips (3.55 amps max) with the custom 5 mode program (.002 moon low, .09 low, .8 medium, 1.75 high, 3.55 turbo with memory)!

Thanks,
Cookster

Sounds good, I am on vacation this week send me a PM and I will send them out when I get back.

Yes, they are still available. E1320 is currently on vacation but will be back soon. A

The drop ins that E1320 makes fit into any p60 host. My personal favorite p60 host is the Solarforce L2.

Can you link some of these? I spoek with E1320 and right now I think a drop in is above my level. But, still wouldn’t mind learning. aP60 host…is this what I would call the body? like here’s the head >———} and tail cap. Maybe the middle would be body?

Where can I learn this stuff? I hate to keep asking so many elementary questions.