Updated: For sale custom P-60 Drop-ins XML, XPG, XRE and others available.

Both look great,Erik!

Was surprised / pleased to find: one B7 with smooth reflector & one has OP reflector.

The only downside? Won't get to try them til I work off Friday night!

Thanx,E1320. Will be ordering again, soon.

And: still want one of the EGrenade 3.7's, like you made for Foy,please!

~Gnarly

I was looking for 1.7 or 1.8 amp driven XRE drop-in or a 3.5 driven XM-L U2 in warm or neutral white (less than 5700K color temp).

I have the new XREs that pull 2.8 amps so a 1.8 will be no problem. I don’t know of any XML U2s in the 5700K range but I have some 3C T6s in the 5000K range.

Send me a PM and we can talk more.

Gnarly I am still waiting for drivers to build more of the e-grenades so you need to be a little patient. I didn’t expect a mad rush for them although I should have since anything Foy touches starts on fire.

[/quote]
… Gnarly I am still waiting for drivers to build more of the e-grenades so you need to be a little patient. I didn’t expect a mad rush for them although I should have since anything Foy touches starts on fire.
[/quote]

No hurry,Erik...If I seemed too impatient, it's ( once again ) Foy's fault.

I do it this way because I want more people to join the forum. I would say the majority of my sales are to new forum members with less than 10 posts, so its working. I already have more work from forum members than I can possibly keep up with and I like it that way. Thanks for the tip though.

I’ve lurked around for awhile. It wasn’t till I was searching for a good drop in and found this thread that made me join. I’m now a proud E1320 drop in owner. I love it. I’ve been spending more time here now. Its a nice community here. I’m glad I joined. E1320 is a pleasure to do business with as well.

I thought I’d post my impressions of my new drop in from E1320. The build quality is top notch, emitter is perfectly centered, soldering is clean and solid. I can compare it to a Manafont Ultrafire drop in I have and many here are already familiar with. I’m not very sensitive to PWM, the pwm of the MFUF never bothered me, but when I shine it in a fan its then obvious. When I shine Erik’s drop in into a fan I see no PWM with any of the brightness levels. I opted for a 7B warm tint. All my latest light purchases have been warm tints. This is the warmest light I own now. The color is like an old mini mag xeon bulb, but on steroids and much cleaner looking. When I compare it side by side with my MFUF colors definitely pop more and its easier to differentiate between them. Its probably the warmest I’ll go. I think next time I’ll try something around the tint of the 5C. The main reason I was in search of a new drop in was because my MFUF drop in began to have flashing seizures midway through my bike rides. I don’t know if it was getting too hot or if it couldn’t handle all the shock from being mounted to the handlebars. Erik added a mode switch delay to mine to prevent accidental mode switching due to shock. I haven’t taken it out on a ride yet, but I’m sure it’ll be fine. I banged it around a bit and it doesn’t mode switch unless I want it to. I’m sure I’ll be back for more.

Hats of to E for the generous support, time, effort and at times money from his own hip pocket he has given to this forum and its members. Cheers to the big D.I.C.K. (drop in creator king).

Thanks for the mini review.

Thanks so much guys for all the support and kind words I receive from you all.

For those that don’t know I sustained an inoperable fracture of my spine about a year ago and have severe nerve damage, difficulty walking and doing basic day to day things most people take for granted. You guys and girls here have really helped my get through this tough time in my life and coming here gives me something to look forward to everyday besides my beautiful fiance.

Thanks again for your support and I will continue to do my best to provide you with the highest quality custom drop ins and light mods for as long as I am capable of doing so.

I ordered a JM-05 clone for someone and can’t for the life of me remember who I ordered it for. It’s been modded with a 3 mode low, medium, 2.8 amp high driver with thermal and low voltage protection. The body tube is one piece so it’s 2 batteries only. Trustfire Flame 26650s are to fat to fit in the tube. Otherwise it’s has a beautiful brown coating and it’s an extremely bright light with a nice tight beam.

I know check my PMs but I get 10-20 a day and this was at least a month ago. So if it’s yours let me know if not it hasn’t been paid for yet so someone else can buy it if there is interest. For $40 delivered please PM if you see this if not and someone else wants it I can build another one.

Honestly: I didn't order it.

But if it'll run on 18650, I have it a new home!

~Gnarly

Just figgered out this light takes 2 X 26650's, not 2 X 18650's.

Got no 26650's.

Better withdraw my offer, since I'm too busy buying E1320 drop ins to buy those bigFat batteries.

And: I need to buy another size battery like I need a third nostril....

Yes it has PVC adapters so you can use either 26650s or 18650s. It’s running on two Panasonic 18650s right now I can include the batteries for a couple bucks more if you want them.

Just PM me a total, including the batteries.

Can pay you PPal next,and you can include it with my (upcoming) Nichia 219 drop in and / or the EGrenade 3.7....if it'll save you a trip to the post office...just as you wish!

~Gnarly

Damn you Gnarly! I guess I did just spend 40 on an OL light.

HUH? You lost me there,scaru....which isn't hard to do!

To E1320: Laughing You've got PayPal....Thanx for feeding my crack cocaine LumenAddiction.

Well, what I was trying to say was "Lucky bast***, I guess I don't really need it." At least that is how I'm trying to resist ordering one through him. :(

Got it thanks

Scaru wanted the light

You will have it on Wednesday. I will PM you the tracking number in the morning.

Sealed

Tempting, but no thanks. I'll save my money for another OL light. :D