[UPDATED M4D deal] Manker “EDC Muscle Combo – BLF Limited”

Ordered, thank you M4D M4X and Manker!

[1x White, neutral, no bats]

Order submitted and had to go for the popular choice. White thrower, neutral white flooder with batteries but no extra battery tube.

:beer:

thanks guys!

white thrower neutral flooder

Ordered - Thrower White, Flooder Neutral White, With 2 Batteries No + 1 x 18650 Tube for Manker MC13/ E14 III.

Any idea how long shipping is gonna be for these bad boys?

Ordered 2 sets :beer: White thrower, neutral white flooder with batteries plus extra battery tube :stuck_out_tongue:

Just ordered two sets!

One white thrower and NW flood with batteries. One blue thrower and NW flooded no batteries.

I asked if they could include the glow gaskets for E14 III and I could pay the difference. Hope so if not no biggy.

I’m in the same boat, but apparently it’s fine per Max. On second thought, I should have just added the batteries. :stuck_out_tongue:

Order placed: thanks Martin for your patience and effort organizing this.

1 x BLF Limited EDC Muscle Combo

Thrower White
Flooder Neutral White
With 2 Batteries No

Ordered, white thrower, cool white flood w/batteries…

Just ordered. Thanks!

Ordered a white thrower and neutral white flooder with batteries and an extra 18650 tube.

Thank you Manker and Martin! :+1:

I lost interest in these but thank you for the Opportunity Martin and Manker, One more set for someone else :smiley:

White+nw+no batt and red+nw+no batt
Thank you.

Ordered an extra 18650 separately in hindsight to modify for a pressure switch for hunting.

Also asked about a green glow gasket for the E14.

Thanks for your order. Please do not worry. We install one green glow gasket on all E14 III head.

Thank you Martin and Mankerlight,

Just placed an order for white thrower, neutral white flooder with batteries.
Pity that they ran out of stock for extra 18350 tube

Thank you! :smiley:

White thrower, NW Flooder, batteries and an extra tube ordered. Thanks guys! Looking forward to it.

Paid.Thanks Martin and Mankerlight for making this happen.