[UPDATED M4D deal] Manker “EDC Muscle Combo – BLF Limited”

ordered ,1 thrower white,1 flooder cool white, no batteries

Thanks Manker and Martin

hope you will also like the box we design for the combo, we try to make the label color to match BLF color, We think it's cool.

Just ordered. I was wondering after the initial delay. When it will be the deadline for the order ? When will the order ship?
Thanks Martin & Manker. :+1:

we will begin to arrange shipment in 2-3 days, now we need to pack the orders one by one.

Good work! I loved seeing your MC13 video on Instagram with the pick-and-place machine:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqxOd_j3lO/

Any one could suggest what holster fits MC13 with 18650 tube?

Where is the best place to buy green trits / glue? I’ve never installed trits before.

I can’t find a way to order extra usb-c batterys in the product catalog :cry:

Ordered white thrower + neutral white flooder + batteries + extra 18650 tube.

Thank you Manker and Martin

Order placed, white thrower, Neutral flooder and cells :+1:

Many thanks Manker and Martin

Just ordered with default choice of white thrower, neutral flooder + batteries. Now the wait begins!

thanks all!

Ordered. Thrower – white, flooder – neutral white, with batteries.

Thanks Manker and Martin for the great deal!

Ordered 2 sets. Thanks, Martin!

Just ordered the combo deal. I couldn't help buying the E02 II light and a headstrap as well after reading about the fantastic rosy tint of the SST20 4.000K 95CRI.

Martin, vielen Dank für die tolle Organisation des Groupbuys, der Manker und das BLF hoffentlich wieder näher zusammengebracht hat!

Tony, 非常感谢你!Glad to see many nice new products from Manker. I like the new UI very much.

E02 II is really a small little awesome light. It has a beautiful tint and great UI . I like it even more than my Sofirn C01. Unfortunately, Amz US don’t have the headband so I need to order one too.
I just notice E 03 II w/l 14500 just available. So tempting to get one.

Just ordered 1 x BLF Limited EDC Muscle Combo
(Thrower: White, Flooder: Neutral White, With 2 Batteries: Yes)

:beer:

Just ordered the Set, Thx to Martin and Manker!

Lux-Perpetua, I think you will really like that E02 II, the tint is almost as good as the 219B, at least with the TIR to my eyes. The E02 II is just a really nice little light, I ordered one from Amazon in the US and it really is so small and light, it clips on a hat or even your collar pretty well. I also ordered a headband to try it out with this combo deal.

Looking forward to if you review the E02 II. I asked Martin if he could ask Manker for a red LED version of the E02 II, it would be pretty sweet for when you have to keep your night vision