Updated with more info and photos - Teaser, You Know how I am.... Future LightsCastle Reviews/Mods/Giveaways

+1!This should make for a good read!-Rick

I had that FandyFire C108, excellent light, liked it much, C8 piel is inside, but I sold it to buy another light :_(

They contacted me a while ago about reviews and it was all set to do a couple, but nothing ever came. TBH, I didn’t follow up because I was swamped at the time. The lights selected I would really like to review too, they were interesting. Crystal seems to be back now, maybe I should check with her again…

If l may thank LightCastle’s as a member here also. An extremely generous gift to an extremely generous gentleman. I take a bow to you both.

Anyone has a link to their ebay store? Thanks

I’d be in for any of your modded beauties mate, cheers

They are also providing batteries and a charger. I probably will not review them, since I just don’t have good test equipment or the knowledge for that. I am keeping the charger and batteries, for myself, for testing.

You are just toooo generous OL!

Just keep them for yourself! You deserve it!

Awesome! I bought the C108 a long time ago (instead of buying a C8), and it's really my go-to light around the house. Love it!

Updated the OP, everything showed up today!

Lots of stuff to review! Those two larger lights look interesting, and the S3 has nice styling, matches some of the other FandyFire lights.

Hopefully that c108 is as good as the uniquefire c108

I like the looks of the QQ168: sleek and angular. Heck the S3 is even styled like a SWM light.

The 168 appears to have a two-stage OP reflector. If so, nice touch.

Gawd, I HATE getting in to those bubble wrap/tape footballs.

I updated the OP with some data and beam shots.

That S3 seems to be pumping the light out for a small light or is the picture deceiving?

S3 and C108 are looking good in terms of output! :slight_smile:
Looking forward to see more of the C108, it looks like a bad-ass C8 sized light, and with DD… How is the memory?

Hei seems S3 rocks! Also if i expect an higher amp draw from it.

L-ion conversion may be nearly complete . . .

FandyFire S3 review