URANUSFIRE!!!!

No, I'm not joking...

http://www.powerwholesale.net/uranusfire-wf801-cree-q5-1mode-led-flashlight-1-x-18650-p-301.html

Thoroughly disgusted. lol

Uranus is the god of the sky in the Greek mythology. I've read a couple of books with Greek mythological stories. The god is castrated at one point.

Another Uranusfire photo here. (Searched BLF and seems the name has come up quite a bit. (This photo courtesy of E1320.)

-Garry

I still need to get one of these "Uranusfire" lights for my little collection. Love the name!

I know that, but listen to how it sounds in conjunction with "fire." We had a post the other day about what we'd least like to see attached to the word "fire" and then I go and see this (which I hadn't yet seen).

It's funny (think: eating lots of habaneros).

With the name visible, it would be a perfect shelf queen! lol

True that!

The Uranusfire name looks best on the yellow jade lights. "Honestly, its just a flashlight."

LOL!!

Nowadays we call here "uranus" , the sky. So, skyfire = uranusfire lol!

LOL

the shape really gives some unpleasant feelings...

Maybe some shrewd Chinese marketers read the thread discussing various "fire" names, and thought everyone was being serious! haha

More of a shelf 'queer' :p

“Queen” still applies and is just a bit more subtle. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought those lights were designed for inspecting GEMS .

maybe added to your hat it would make a nice little miners light .

Looks like it's shaped like a suppository.

a bowl of hot chili gave me Uranusfire once

LOL I was thinking the same thing from the title of this thread.

I was looking around on either DD or ebay and one of lights was branded "FireFire". Thats what was actually printed on the light. I guess they ran out of words to put with "Fire" so they just said what the hell used the same word twice.

Might be a flash light for a proctologist ...