US Based BATTERY SUPPLY From BLF Member! (Update 11-3-12)

the 3400 protected are 3.6v out of the box and the 2600 protected are 3.76v. 3400’s on the charger now. great packaging. and the cases are a plus. thanks bob!

I was pleasantly surprised to find a small first class package in my mailbox this morning. Talk about a secure package, the entire 4" cube was covered in sealing tape. I needed a box cutter and opened one end only to find the inner flaps of the box also taped shut. I got those cut open and found Styrofoam peanuts inside, removed the peanuts and found a bubble wrapped package that was also taped shut. I again cut through the tape and unwrapped the two battery cases holding the 4-18650 cells I ordered. I got my DMM out and checked each cell (3.61v) before placing them on my chargers. I'm looking forward to testing them out tonight in my SR King. Thanks Bob you can be sure that from now on you will be my first choice when I need to buy more batteries.

Got my KeepPower protected 14500's today! Charging them up right now. Great packing job Bob!

Glenn

I agree with our fellow members above. Great packaging, and the batteries look great. All (4) 3400’s showed 3.6v on the DMM out of the box. I have 2 charging right now, and 2 more when those are done. :smiley: Anyone on the fence about ordering, take it from me……DO NOT HESITATE. I will order again when I am ready! :smiley:
Bob: Thanks for the great service, and taking of us fellow members of this forum with a great product and great price! And most of all, great Customer Service!

Hi Guys!

I'm glad your batteries arrived safe and sound. We promised professional packaging and that's an area that we do have a lot of experience. I think I mentioned that we had two lengthy "rounds" on eBay and have shipped thousands of packages. It must be significant that we never had a single case of damage in transit - not even one. Maybe we overdo it a little but better safe than sorry.

I've personally received Lithium Ion batteries from suppliers in China that arrived in a plastic bag, not a bubble bag but a plain plastic bag, and the batteries were loose inside - no padding at all. That was just one of the reasons we thought the BLF could use a US supplier that pays attention to this kind of thing (along with a lot of other things).

Thanks again for your support and ENJOY THOSE BATTERIES!

Bob

Yup, got my package today, very well packed, maybe even a little too well packed :wink: Haven’t DMM’d them yet but will when I get home and report back. I like the protective cases as well.

My OCD tells me there's no such thing.

Hi Chicago X!

I have an inner voice that repeats MAKE IT PERFECT - MAKE IT PERFECT and so on. Usually that's a good thing!

I’m a package handler for a major parcel delivery company…trust me when I tell ya….you cannot ” over do it ” when it comes to packaging.

Just got my little box and I must say WOW on the packaging. Will be ordering some more 18650s later today!

Thanks

Edit: Almost forgot! 26650 came in at 3.81v each and the 18650s 3.61v each. Charging on the Accucel-6 now

Got my two protected Panasonic 3100's as well today. Same bombproof packaging and 3.66v on each cell. Thanks Bob! Will definitely keep you in mind for future battery orders!

-Garry

I am a bit jealous you east coast guys already got your batteries, and I hope you're taking advantage of your early deliveries by getting all your batteries fully charged in preparation for Sandy. That's a hell of a battery test you guys got coming!

Mine came in today. You guys weren't exaggerating about the boxes. It's like the box was shrink wrapped in tape. Then there's the peanuts and bubble wrap. All four 14500's were at 3.86V. 3.80V & 3.82V for the 26650's.

I got the batteries in today and the packaging is excellent. It is wrapped so many times, it might even be waterproof… LOL.

Mine came today too, may be the best packing job I’ve ever battled. You will need a tool to open this parcel.

Got my shipment today, Just in time for the Hurricane.
Packed to withstand the apocalypse:)

Everyone of my lights that I compared the amperage draw from my current batteries to the new ones, the new ones supplied more!
They have some great storage.

Thanks Bob, I’ll be back for more.

Just received today! The storm added an extra day to the delivery.

Very secure packaging.

No power to charge due to down power lines. Can’t wait to use them.:slight_smile:

Thanks

Just got the batteries today, 2x protected 14500 and 4x protected 18650, well packaged, charging now.
Delay due to storm, but still pretty good!

Thanks!

Got my batteries today! Thanks KumaBear!

Fantastic Shipping Kuma even with the hurricane that is only 3 days!!!

Thanks and will be back for more!