(USA Members Only)Fill out the survey and pick up your solar wall lights(Total 20 Winners)

Just finished. Hope I made it.

I ended up winning this one. I will let everyone know how they are - They would have to be pretty bad to not make it into my backyard, where I was already considering my lighting options.

Wow, congrats! We will process the shipping as soon as possible!

I wish Litom would make amber/yellow lights.
These are the best amber emitters that I’ve found available to date:

https://www.mrbeams.com/mr-beams-amber-stand-anywhere-light-mb750a

lol, we have warm white spotlights: https://www.ilitom.com/collections/creative-x/products/litom-12-led-solar-landscape-spotlights-ip67-waterproof-solar-powered-wall-lights-2-in-1-wireless-outdoor-solar-landscaping-lights-for-yard-garden-driveway-porch-walkway-pool-patio-2-pack-warm-white

The amber in a compact, motion-activated package works well to preserve night vision but still give useful indoors illumination. Mr. Beams is spot on with their marketing material for this one: illuminating where someone walks at night, or a bathroom at night, etc.
Now, around here, we probably all use our flashlights for the late-night restroom trips, and personally if I was placing one of those indoors I’d want something in a wall outlet.

Anyway, it is nice that you offer warm white at all. It’s still not too common to see these days - seems there’s always something from China with 7000K+ color temperature trying to compete just on lumen numbers and price.

Arrived today. Will update with impressions some other time. Bonus cat and D25C Ti

Warm white isn’t amber. It isn’t even close to amber, though they are often confused.
Warm white is still using a blue emitter, then putting warmer phosphors on top of that layer.
But some of the blue still leaks through. It’s the blue light that interferes with the nighttime sleep cycle.
Of course if you’re in a highly light polluted area, you never see real darkness and can’t appreciate what amber gives you.

Amber is amber — it’s a monochromatic emitter. No blue means no interference with sleep.