USA Stock: Woyum ZK6 6-cell NiMH AA/AAA USB Charger

We worked with Jesse from Goeasycharger to finally bring a supply of the highly-regarded Woyum ZK6 to the US market.

This is HJK’s highest-rated USB-powered 4+ cell NiMH charger that can do low current (0.3A), as can be seen here:

https://lygte-info.dk/info/roundCellChargerIndex%20USBIn%20UK.html

And it’s the ONLY 6+ cell USB NiMH charger to receive HJK’s two-smiley-face rating.

The only down-side to this charger, as mentioned by HJK and confirmed by my own testing, is that there is only one current setting for all 6 slots. You can’t specify separate currents for each slot. But the slots do charge and terminate independently. For a charger that can only do AA/AAA NiMH, this isn’t that much of a limitation in practice.

While I made the initial arrangements with Jesse, my two teenage sons (16 and 13) fronted the money for the initial stock and are running this as their first entrepreneurship effort. They are very excited about this, and seem highly motivated.

They’re testing the waters with this eBay listing for now, but they may eventually try to list it on Amazon too.