USB power meter/tester thread - YZXStudio, Power-Z, RDTech and more.

I don’t t think that Fnirsi has any support at all. All I can find is a phone chat (that was useless) and an email address. On Fnirsi.cn Am testing the email address. My device will not detect PD when doing a Detection. All my other USB meters do and Detection of protocols on chargers is what I use a lot.

Fnirsi, No tech support if you have an issue. Will have to return it because I can’t get help? Anyone have any other suggestions? The font, Times, and you can’t change it.

AVHzY C3 I like it, but it has some flaws. They have a great forum for tech support, drivers, software and firmware. The best of any of the USB meters.
My old ZY1276 I like the best. Only thing it does strange is flash the screen during detection. Sometimes a lot. I like its readout of protocols better and it works.
Are there any others that I should check out?

UPDATE. I did get support from Fnirsi. I first tried the QR codes. Waste of time, do not use them. What did work was the Contact us page on Fnirsi.cn (Link here —> http://www.fnirsi.cn/lxwm ). The reply took a day or two due to time zones.
The response was it is working as intended and to check PD use PD trigger. There will be no update for this issue. You must do 2 things when testing a PD device. I was going to send back the C1. I did get support so I decided to keep it. It is great, beyond that one big issue.
I found another issue. It will not detect Thunderbolt cables. I have emailed them again to see if there will be an update on that.

In this moment the top one is Witrn C4. But no one try it

I have not seen any reviews or pictures of it in use. If I had seen any I would have bought one. I only see renderings of it. Has anyone seen one?
Is the Witrn C4 better than YZXstudio ZY1280? Or ZY1278?

Another meter ( ChargerLAB Power-Z AK001):

This $30 USB-C cable includes a surprisingly awesome feature

1 Thank

Has anyone got the new Chargerlab Power-z C240 ???
I saw a review where it shows standby power consumption as high as 300+ mA without a load.
If all devices are like that, we can’t use it for accurate measurements.