USPS Disappearing Copper SinkPads

You did pay. You paid Nitro $4 for a bubble envelope and tracking. You got a #10 envelope and $0.86 shipping. Nitro is 100% responsible for this.

If 40 of you ordered he made $3 a piece on shipping. That extra $120 in his pocket will cover your lost sinkpads and some others as well.

Maybe this explains why nobody received a tracking #

This is all a little bit naughty really. If you were told $4 for shipping/bubble wrap envelope, then that’s what you should receive, even if it did arrive safely. If Fasttech, DX or anyone else charged extra to get it here quicker/safer and I found then had shipped it a cheaper route I would not be happy.

It is the sellers irresponsibility to get the goods to you safely.

Marc.

I mentioned it in the other thread sinkpad sent me some samples. The stars were in a small plastic bag stapled on the letter which then was folded so that the stars were between the paper. A normal letter was used and it worked perfect.

I hope mine arrive here secure.

Mine arrived today, this is the closest I’ll ever come to hitting the lottery.

I have been trying to avoid this thread, but all I have to say is "told ya so"! :P But seriously, to everyone who lost their sinkpads, if possible file a paypal claim (but that time period pass IIRC) otherwise contact Nitro. Good luck...

There is no way anything other than a letter should be sent in that! I hope Nitro pops up here to explain.

Marc.

Considering Nitro was online just 30 minutes ago and hasn't chimed in here yet is say he is avoiding the issue. No way he is not aware.

I have nothing against the guy, but that packaging smacks of ‘counldn’t give a f*’ and it’s a little unfair on the recipients.

On another note, I think it’s time USPS got a gentler machine for sorting mail! :open_mouth:

Marc.

Hi mod007,

I am sorry to hear this happened. I truly know how it feels to anticipate something like this in the mail only to find out your package was lost or destroyed.

May I ask have you contacted nitro directly about this via PM? He may be willing to replace the order if he has any left, or compromise in some other way if not.

He’s answering pm’s quickly. I’ll post here if he doesn’t help but pm’s are the place to resolve issues without getting into heated discussions. I’m okay with the thread and its good to kniw about the issues but would just like to give him a chance to make good before I umlimber the tar and feathers.

I agree. It hasn't but it it can easily get ugly

WOW! That is beatup, I’m still waiting on mine and am really hoping it comes in one piece considering I am past the paypal file claim. The one time I become a little lax.

I have nothing against him either, but I held off on this buy because I heard other deals with him didn't go smoothly. I wanted to see how this went. I'm glad I waited. Hopefully he's learning from these mistakes because I don't know if he can afford to keep making mistakes.

x2

Mine arrived intact but there were other issues.

Maybe it’s time to implement some kind of seller rating system for individual sellers. :~

every time we try, it gets voted down…

That along with people getting upset if you post a negative experience with a seller tend to cause bad sellers to keep doing business (Even when they pulled similar shit on another forum...)

There’s gotta be a good way to let members know when certain sellers have a spotty history…

Not home at the moment but my brother said I got the package/letter in. Was a little beat up but they counted 20 of the 20. I’m relieved but will need to double check the XPG/XML pad count myself to be sure.