Vapcell N36 & F58

I have ordered these two batteries and I have read some reviews of the vapcell 18650 N36 & 21700 F58 batteries and they were good reviews. I was wondering if anyone is using them and how they like them or any of vapcell’s newer batteries like the 4000mAh 18650?

Naw, I don’t need that much capacity. I’d rather have lower capacity and lower resistance and just have more cells, generally.

I want them to bring back the 2000mah 21700. 40amp CDR, 15amp fast charge, voltage sag equal to the p45b, but unlike the p45b it can actually do 40amps continuously without overheating…because it can’t run long enough to overheat, but that still counts I think XD

1 Thank

Got those 4000mAh 18650 from Vapcell, even uploaded a photo of their capacity measure here on BLF - they are truly 4000mAh cells :+1:

1 Thank

I didn’t see that post. Not sure how I missed it. I wanted the vapcell 21700 5800mAh battery for my wurkkos TD01 flashlight.

1 Thank

Thanks

18650 N40 With an astonishing capacity of nearly 4100mah

100% real

And the power to defeat LG MJ1, SANYO GA, these veteran kings

Now the new technology N40 has improved both capacity and power

Welcome to purchase

Thank you very much for your support of vapcell T20

But unfortunately, your hobby belongs to a niche market

This battery has almost no sales, and almost no one would like such a low capacity battery. Although the discharge performance is excellent and the temperature rise is low, we are under economic pressure and must stop production

You can try the vapcell T39, which is also a good battery with an amazing 4 milliohm internal resistance

Welcome to purchase. Excellent battery performance :grinning:

I purchased two of the N36 18650 batteries and one F58 21700 batteries. They should be here within a week and I can’t wait to try them.

I am in the process of replacing some old batteries and some some batteries that I should not have bought in the first place. The N40 is the next battery on my purchase list. I want have at least 1 high capacity battery for each of my flashlights.

I would be hesitant to replace them all with the Vapcell 18650 4000mAh… I don’t think they are high quality, but only long-term usage will bring this to light. If you’re looking for the highest capacity 18650 go for it, but I wouldn’t recommend replacing all your batteries with these, without knowing the quality of them.

I am only buying (1) 4000mAh battery the other 4 are panasonic/sanyo 3500mAh batteries. If I find the vapcell N40 is a good battery, I may get a second one.

I’m relatively new to the forum and I am now looking at my batteries in a different way. And I have learned enough to be skeptical about battery claims. However I’m willing to take a chance.

No explanation necessary. I was speaking mostly tongue in cheek. Doesn’t translate. Just like idioms lol

Story of my life lol. Niche markets are your target market btw.

(That was also tongue in cheek)