Various Lights For Sale - New Thread

Various lights for sale, PM offers or trades. I’m not really looking for anything except a PeopleBird Flute light. But you never know.

Fine Print: First “I’ll Take It”, lights are not posted anywhere else. No boxes, batteries or accessories unless specified. Prices are net, and do not include shipping. I only have Paypal for payment. but also can take a USPS money order. I can combine items for the lowest shipping cost. I will ship lights on Saturday, sooner if possible but my wife does that part and her work from home time commitment has increased.
Lights are in like new to excellent condition unless otherwise noted.
Some of these are older and you may not be familiar, please check out the links for more info.

This a preview list of what I’ll list and post some pics of first, I have more to list later.
I can sell them off this list if you don’t want to wait.

Nwatch NSX4 Extreme Quad
Nwatch NI40 xhp50
Xeno G42 NW
Xeno ES3
Xeno G95 v1
Xeno G105 v1
Fitorch ER20 red
Sunwayman C10R
Sunwayman F40A
SoldThor 1
Sofirn SC21 Pro Green 5k
SoldFWAA TiCu SST20 4K
SoldMateminco TK04**Sold*
4/7s MMX triple
OTR M4 mini
D4v1 w 26800 tube

And these lights from the previous thread:

**SOLD Lumintop FWAA Ti/Cu SST20 400OK As New In Box (ANIB) $75 SOLD

SOLD Thor 1 ANIB $95 SOLD

Nightwatch NI40 Stalker 2019 26650 XHP50 some very minor flaws $75 NOW $65\Now $55

Nightwatch NSX4 Extreme 26800, like new, I will include a battery for this one. $75 NOW $65 \Now $55

@nbjly New to forum so not sure how to PM, but interested in one of those lights

Please enjoy your time here, Moozicmon!
Since you’re so new to BLF, you might not be able to PM anyone yet.

1 Thank

Thank you for clarifying!

Click the picture next to his name and see if a “Message” button shows up.

1 Thank