Vinz Triple XM-L P60!!!

Meh, no need. Searing flesh makes an excellent heat sink. Just ask any slab of bacon.

congrats scaru! must have been a huge sense of satisfaction to hold that beaut

@Pulsar, yes. This thing is amazing. I also modified an L2 host by drilling holes in it so it doesn't explode when the cell vents. :P

true flashaholic, plan for a vent and divert gases away from drop in and into hand S)

you should be covered with aw imr :slight_smile:

Better get Samsung INR. ;)

ah yes! i forgot aw was “dethroned” :slight_smile:

Now you’re going to have to convince me why I DON’T need one of em! :wink:

You do need one, this thing out floods my TR-J18...

Any beamshots?

=O

Can it boil water for eggs?

Finish nice, price probably horribly high, power/price probably quite poor.
Why even use P60 for a triple is beyond me, poor heat management.

You’re convincing the wrong direction Scaru! Man that thing looks nice.

PM me the price so I can back away now while I’ve got just a wee bit o sanity left to me name….

any updates on the review? :slight_smile:

Need Beam shots!!!

You just don’t get it, do you?

For the very same reasons you think it should not be done ———> it should be done!

Answer is, sort of. Yes there’s dielectric but there’s also a buttload of thermal vias under each one and the board is super thin.
What I want to know is how well a diaper works as a heat sink.
Nice piece. It looks like you solved the problem of the board floating off center while soldering.

Stunning drop-in :slight_smile:

I get it, to experiment and to have a wow light that can cause burns and output tons of power in a short time.

What driver is this using? Sorry if I missed it somewhere. Also what is that black stuff around the copper contact?

Sorry for the questions...as a fellow P60 builder I'm always interested to see what other builders are up to