Vinz Triple XM-L P60!!!

This is the easiest way, but if you need some members from Germany - I think most BLF users from Germany are also members in the taschenlampen-forum and could help :slight_smile:

Wow, breathtaking.

Congrats Scaru, and thanks for sharing.

I sent Vinz a PM on this forum but he probably never reads his messages here, he has never posted anything here. Buwave, if you donā€™t mind, could you email Vinz and find out what he charges for that drop-in.

Vinz usually takes some time to answer, flashlights are a hobby, so he's got something else to do. ;)

Truly awesome, but the heat from three emitters in that body would mean you couldnā€™t run it on high for longer than 3 minutes or so. Still, Iā€™d like to have one!

Very nice indeed. Congratulations!

I know what Iā€™m talking about, youā€™re a happy guy!

very cool! i have his xml drop in and its great!

the heatsinking on it is the BEST i have ever seen in a p60 format!

i must pm him to find out more

Scaru, do you know what the outer shell is made of?

Is it silver plated copper?

Wow, dedomed XML to make the optic fit, Thatā€™s genius

I just recieved this thing and holy sh*t this thing is bright! With an IMR battery it draws 8.6 amps. :Evil: When I tested the current draw I had it facing down on my knee, the damn thing burnt me! I plan on doing a full review at some point, either this weekend or next weekend. :)

8.6 amp :smiley: 2.83 amps per led, holy cow

its a mini big bruiser lolā€¦ probably close to 2500 lumens otf

Not to be a party pooper because that drop-in is seriously amazing. But is this drop-in very practical. Seems like it would get too hot too fast?

thatā€™s where the M and L modes come in useful :slight_smile:

Exactly! :D

Meh, no need. Searing flesh makes an excellent heat sink. Just ask any slab of bacon.

congrats scaru! must have been a huge sense of satisfaction to hold that beaut

@Pulsar, yes. This thing is amazing. I also modified an L2 host by drilling holes in it so it doesn't explode when the cell vents. :P

true flashaholic, plan for a vent and divert gases away from drop in and into hand S)

you should be covered with aw imr :slight_smile: