Waiting for the light to turn green - Green Convoy S2+

Phaser burn it really depends what you consider “hot” and what climate it will be used in. I say go for 4.

4 it is, then. Thanks

just ordered my first convoy, a green s2+. :smiley:

Congratulations! It won’t be your last. :smiley: The S2+ is a great all around light. I’ve been carrying my blue S2+ for the last month with the deep carry clip and the shortened 18350 tube. What tint did you order?

Ordered 1A cause I don’t have any lights in that tint. Matter of fact I don’t have any green ones either. So it will definitely be different from my other lights which are mostly in the 3’s. I also ordered a blue 18350 tube and 5 deep carry clips. Pretty excited!!! :beer:

That’s cool… Ha!
See what I did there? Ok, so I’m not a comedian but you can’t go wrong no matter what tint you choose. Tint is a preference thing and for me that can very a bit. In the S2+ my personal favorite (as of now) is the 4C. I stepped into the 3B with my first S3 as I wanted to try this “neutral” thing everyone was talking about :wink: Then I thought I’d be a little crazy and try the 4C in the blue S2+. I have a hard time ordering anything else now in the XM-L2 variety Simon offers. It’s just such a nice color I’m having a hard time moving on. I may try the 5B at some point but the 4C is just a beautiful tint IMHO.

Yeah I prefer the warmer tints, but wanted to at least try a cool tint to see what all the fuss is about. Besides if I don’t like it, I can always change it!!

Very clever by the way J-Dub74, I like your style. :wink:

Hey all,

Things are slowly coming back up to speed again.
The short (18350) green tubes are now listed in the Convoy store along with the black 18350 tubes.

Here is the link to the green S2+ 18350 tube:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/18350-battery-tube-for-S2-green-flashlight/330416_32629123084.html

I will also add this info to the OP.

is there a code to use too?

Awesome, got mine ordered! Thanks JDub and Simon!

So what’s next? How’s that tan light coming? Orange? Pink? Purple? :slight_smile:

:beer: Better to do it slowly than rushed.

For a $2.26 product?
come on…

Well sir, the tan light is just far enough along to merit its own thread. :smiley:

For news and updates on the upcoming desert tan/black edition S2+ please see the Desert Tan/Black S2+

:smiley: I meant for the light itself, plus tube……

Where is the link to the black short tube?

Here.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/18350-battery-tube-for-S2-black-flashlight/330416_32629099377.html

Here is my 4 minute YouTube video of my 18650 and 18350 lights. Learned about most of them on this forum so thanks to all of you.

First post. Welcome RLG261!
Of course it sounds like you’ve been lurking for awhile, but still.

At first I didn’t know why your first blue 18350 S2+ had a rubber tailcap then I pay attention, oh wait, it’s not an S2+ at all. :weary:

Recieved my green S2+ today as a replacement for my lost blue one, bought it as a host and transplanted the pill with Nichia 219B from the black one i had + added AR glass lens. The black one now it is UV light with some Nichia 365nm emmiter.

P.S. Just ordered one of the new SMO reflectors for the S2+, i think will be a good pair with the 219B led.