Wallbuys 50% off for one hour?

The description is off on this light…sez it’s a 3 lamp.

As far as the brand, I can’t tell either. But, if you scan through the pics, the last 2 or 3 show the box, and it’s red/black/gold/organge with a dragon in the shape of ‘2012’…if that helps. Kinda looks like an ‘artillary shells’ fireworks box…lol.

Now the question becomes, do you combine the orders and risk the shipment being held up because one item is out of stock?, or do them separately and risk them running out of stock because their server is going to take a sheet with the high volume of traffic.

That web site is already shaky as far as operation with light load on it, I for see problems with a one hour window.

Decisions.

i’m debating about that one… should i or not… it’s kinda a cool flooder…but what happen if you damage the handle?

I knew I’d seen it before. It’s a Skyray XY-600 or a clone of one. Thread about it here. Looking at the pics, it’s exactly what it is. Hell of a good deal!

i placed my fasttech and wallbuys orders Dec 7th, and yesterday my wallbuys order arrived to sweden (but not to me yet), but my fasttech order i haven’t even been able to track until today, and today it says: “The item (RCxxxxxxxxxHK) was posted on 20-Dec-2012 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.”

so i’m luckier with wallbuys than fasttech so far it seems.
the wallbuys customer account system is bad though, so overall the fasttech site is way better.

so, the description doesn’t say what led is in this C8 , but doesn’t the body say xml-u2?

also looks like OP at least in the bottom third, which i’ve seen some people like.

$5.14 looks like a really nice deal to me :slight_smile:

not worth multiple disputes
(not to mention getting up at 5am)

Also for those paying with other currency via credit card, keep in mind that you lose min 3% for each money conversion. That’s 6% on refunded transactions.

1.25% PayPal via a Visa card and you never know how currency’s develop, I got sometimes more than I paid with a refund…

And suntekstore get 0% and I never had problems or heard of any, ether deal is fine also…

2-5% in Czech banks, that’s up to 10% lost.
http://www.kurzy.cz/kurzy-men/nejlepsi-kurzy/USD-americky-dolar/

And scamadviser is surprisingly accurate most of the time, it even goes through local sites’ feedback

be careful do we know anything about wallbuys ? not really company could just do a runner :stuck_out_tongue:

wow… you’re must be one of the lucky ones :smiley:
i ordered twice with them and it’s been a lot faster than lightmall, int’l outdoor, wallbuys,cnquality goods the only one that beats them is ilummination supply … well that’s because they’re in US :smiley:
heck… i’m still waiting for my HD2011 from wallbuys that i ordered from dec 6th :frowning:
they’re average is about 7-10 days ( including weekend) which is pretty fast :slight_smile:
i wish they have more stuffs like them big boys store, well they’re practically brand new store… they started in october.
as long they keep their service like this… sooner or later people going to switch.
maybe we all should start writing to them and ask for 50% off for an hour on christmas just like wallbuys :smiley:

i’m probably gonna be a sucker and order one just because i don’t have that unique flashlight.
who knows it might come in handy next time another hurricane bitch decide to come to the east coast again :smiley:

The website is legit, but don’t let that stop you from not ordering because it will leave more items for me :slight_smile:

And yes, I have received items from them, the correct items that I ordered.

i got my stuff today that i ordered 2 weeks ago. the descriptions were a bit off (the uniquefire c108s is 3-mode, not 5-mode. hgooray!)

but i will think about if i need more flashlights, and probably order a couple of them anyway there in the early Swedish morning…

:wink:

In reality I don’t expect to be able to order anything… I remember some posts here where the Russians just hammered aliexpress with some code and got them all (keeping my fingers crossed that they prefer Nikon and Canon to Fenix)

I’m not too confident since wallbuys provides a direct link to Russian translation on the intro page :frowning:

Have seen these promotions before on Chinese sites, just before the 50% off sale starts, the prices jump 90%. Good luck

same with Dinodirect, we know the drill.

and still luv it.

Dinodirect is the best.

:D

good ol trick always gets people excited :stuck_out_tongue: they are not going to sell bellow cost price :slight_smile: i am gonna put my money on this is a scam or the old bait and switch :slight_smile:

Is it just me or is wallbuys.com lagging already? Takes a good 5-10 seconds to load, and my internet isn’t that slow either.

Anyways, you can preorder the items here:

Fill out the given spread sheet with your information and items and let it process, just in case something happens to the site.
Note that the max number of items is three.

Cheers!