Wallbuys 50% off for one hour?

3 per items? or 3 maximum order per person?

I’m guessing 3 items per person…

There’s one way to find out… :smiley:

Good point. I had spaced on that.

It’s gonna be hard to trick people from this forum J)

FYI…the 50% prices are already posted. I am gonna take screenshots of the items that I will order as proof of the pricing…not that that will keep them from trying to jack up the prices…lol. I plan on paying via PayPal so any dispute would be pretty easy to prove with screenshots as evidence.

The 3 item limit looks like it is limited to the “Panic buying assistant”. I think that makes sense…as someone could max it out and take all the items for themselves ahead of time. Although…thinking about it…it might be possible to do that with the wishlist or shopping cart…ahead of time…then just pull the trigger when the sale starts.

So it doesn’t look like you can keep things in your cart…

holy :o

so am i reading this correctly, this is on the 25th from noon until 1P hong kong time?

ken

That would be correct

the price is awesome !! my questions is… is this legit dealer? how many people from this forum actually bought from them before?
i still haven’t receive my previous 2 orders from them ( ordered on dec 6th)
should i bother with this sale? ’cos i hate to have open the case with paypal again…

I don’t necessarily trust them, but I figure why not take a chance.
Also, I won’t be ordering batteries or chargers from them to be safe…

yeah… these prices for the flashlights that we would love to have is so tempting, so hard to say no… just want to be cautious that all :slight_smile:

So how would I convert this to EST?

so, the skyray clone 5x xml or the solar storm 6x? i can feel one of those puppies in my hand now…

ken

Understandable. Luckily if they try and screw us, we have paypal to back us.

They are 13 hours ahead of us…

Darn, wish I hadn’t seen that :cry:

Ok, so for me it will be from 12 am to 1 am. Kinda late, but it will be worth it.

As usual I failed at converting time zones. ;) See below posts for EST.

If you are EST, 12/24 11PM to Midnight

Ok, never mind then. :wink: I’ll just be camping their website to buy a bunch of the 4 dollar xtar batteries.

:bigsmile:
I hope they are real… :zipper_mouth_face: