Wallbuys.com [AVOID]

That’s horrible…

I can say the same …. Lucky you! Here tax free limit is only $ 50 :~

Such low limits are crazy, the reason they don’t decrease it from $1000 here is they can admit the administration ends up costing as much or more than they will make… Though some businesses here keep asking for it in order to decrease competition…

Here, any imported goods over £15 can incur not only import VAT but also a £8 handling charge. :_(

Wow… :open_mouth: then in this case, I still can say… lucky me :slight_smile:

100$ tax limit, I can only dream… 1000$ is beyond dreams… :stuck_out_tongue:
About 34$ max here. If higher, 25% VAT and about 23$ custom fee.
I don’t mind that Wallbuys now put on the correct info though. At least I know that when I get a great deal on flashlights costing 35-90$. They actually put the price I paid on the package and not the normal price/value, which is nice.

Thanks to several great Wallbuys sales, and low prices combined with 10%+ discount I have manged to get a bunch of lights below the import limits that I never would bother buying otherwise due to potential risk of VAT and custom fees.

Thread about custom fees here btw.

Wow, you guys have really taxing tax limits. XD

Thanks for that thread, I wonder why I haven’t seen it before.

Edit: Can anyone comment on the import limits of the US?

@ryansoh3… well and everyone else too… ive found this very handy http://www.dutycalculator.com/ hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link, I thought it was a paid service with a free trial, but I used this page: Sign in | The Duty Calculator

This is very cool, thanks again.

ive used the free trial link “many” times which i forgot to add :slight_smile: i see you get 10 trials…may as well use them :slight_smile:

To get things back about Wallbuys… I’ve made 15 orders with WB since the beginning of May and they’ve all been good. Fairly prompt delivery times. No problems with items so far. I do have some reservations about dealing with them if something should occur, but I’ll cross that bridge when/if I get there.

My smallest order was $0.10USD and the largest order was $50. For me the upper limits is around $50. I don’t feel comfortable enough ordering anything more expensive than that from them at this current time.

Hope they can clean up their act and get back into good standings on the forum, as they really do belong on here because they are really budget when it comes to their offerings, especially with their monthly coupon codes and hourseckill sales.

I had a new Shadow SL3 today from Wallbuys its a FAKE the finish is terrible it has sharp bits all over it my Shadow JM26 from International Outdoors has more lumens it will cost to much to send it back i think i will stick to International Outdoors

Paul

I wish I hadn’t read that. I’ve got a SL3 coming in the mail from WB as we speak. Now I am worried. I may have to do a PayPal dispute of some sort if the one I’m getting is also fake.

So far I’ve had pretty good dealings with WB, I guess my lucky streak with them may be coming to an end.

My luck is also over.
My SD Laser 301 is fake/defective.
Included “Ultrafire” 18650 weights 30 grams - classic lipo.
Laser is defective or fake - not even a blink.

waiting for them to “check if it is of good quality” as it is now “sold out”

I think they are trustworthy, as far as my experience goes. They even now paypaled my prize money from the video contest.

could you post a pic of the driver? that would be an easy way to tell a fake shadow

Congratulations! I didn’t know you won a prize for your video!

Almost everybody who entered the contest won at least something...

Lucky you!

Mind if I ask you how much you won?

You can go and check for tokyoclear.... seek and you`ll find!