Wallbuys.com [AVOID]

I wish I hadn’t read that. I’ve got a SL3 coming in the mail from WB as we speak. Now I am worried. I may have to do a PayPal dispute of some sort if the one I’m getting is also fake.

So far I’ve had pretty good dealings with WB, I guess my lucky streak with them may be coming to an end.

My luck is also over.
My SD Laser 301 is fake/defective.
Included “Ultrafire” 18650 weights 30 grams - classic lipo.
Laser is defective or fake - not even a blink.

waiting for them to “check if it is of good quality” as it is now “sold out”

I think they are trustworthy, as far as my experience goes. They even now paypaled my prize money from the video contest.

could you post a pic of the driver? that would be an easy way to tell a fake shadow

Congratulations! I didn’t know you won a prize for your video!

Almost everybody who entered the contest won at least something...

Lucky you!

Mind if I ask you how much you won?

You can go and check for tokyoclear.... seek and you`ll find!

Wow, lucky you, I’ll say again. :slight_smile:

Thanks. Took me quite a few hours...

The winners are listed here.

Makes me wish I entered something to just get $10.

wow! congrats chibim!!

hey, congrats. $300 is pretty good

I ordered a pair of green 3400mah protected Panasonics from Wallbuys in November. Received the order in 21 days. The cells were individually bubble-wrapped and securely taped. Both cells were around 3.65 volts.

Overall, very satisfied with the Wallbuys order.

Ordered a Sunwayman V11r Mirage from Wallbuys on 13/02, order arrived today on 26/02 through HK post. Very good delivery time seeing as they shipped my order on 17/02. Package came in a padded bag with no other protection, small dent on the V11r’s tin. Cheapest price on V11r Mirage that I could find.

Happy with the order, no problems with it but there was no communication from Wallbuys (no emails notification for order confirmation for order shipped). Will try my luck again with Wallbuys soon.

I’ve been satisfied with them in every way. Looks like some big improvements have been made.

Nope they are still the same they always were. The AVOID rating is still okay.
some have luck some don’t They understand to make people upset and angry but also to make customers super happy…that’s the wallbuys gambling.
The most people who got upset got upset due to a not working promotion…

Not arriving items get refunded after some month that’s good but on the other hand people who waited three month for an item they ordered never get happy again.

A point which even got worse is that I haven’t seen/spoke cherry after the holidays, if she is not longer working there this is a huge fail. All the other guys are plain stupid.

I ordered several items from them a while back, even after reading all the negative stuff. Everything arrived safe & sound. Took a while 40 days, but hey it was free shipping from China to the US, so I am all good. All items packaged good & met expectations.
Their flashlight parts inventory seems rather low at this time. Too bad I am not in to that Vapor stuff. lol

Anyways, they get a good review from me. Oh, the order totaled to about $38.

Wish others luck.

wallbuys is very good: fast delivery and fast answord on questions!