Wallbuys.com [AVOID]

In the beginning I were thinking the same way when placing first order. what really piss me off is the fact that the CS denied the flaw in the goods. It signs a very “good” sales management which is maximize hit and run sales.

pretty much my thoughts exactly. i had recently made a purchase on an unknown sky ray triple xml triple 18650. $25 for a triple thats not a king? could not pass on it.

but, i would not recommend them to anyone.

pretty much just look at the deals… if theres something too good to pass up, i may bite. but they wont last long with customers like me J)

Two orders from Wallbuys so far and with both orders I have problems… First order was sent to greece instead of germany (Dont know if it was wallbuys or postage fault) - But I got the items after ~5 weeks.

Now I ordered 2 Nitecore FIlter… And I only received one filter, but both were listed on the invoice and package… I’m curious how they will handle this…

I saw the warnings but as a workmate here said he had no issues with them I gave it a shot…

Through May (with 15% discount) I put 6 orders through, he put 5 and another guy here put 1 through… For single batteries through to the Thrunite TN30 (xml2 u2) and a couple of Sunwayman D40As… Every order came through fine, no issues whatsoever, the free shipping tracking numbers are useless but the item came in good time, so who cares…

I always order with paypal so if it hits 44 days I just lodge a dispute and get money back, but we didn’t have to with any wallbuys orders…

Well thumbs up… They answered very fast and apologized for their mistake. One day later I got tracking for the missing filter. Other thing: It seems Wallbuys now put real value on CN22 declaration and the also add a invoice with real values attached on the package. At least on my last shipment.

Yes, good point. Although it was mentioned previously, I feel the need to repeat that WallBuys declares the exact amount you paid, so watch out for customs tax bombs.

I prefer they declare the correct amount, at least no chance of surprises and you know upfront what will be declared… Though we have a generous tax free limit here of $1000…

Lucky you! Our tax free limit is only $100. :~

That’s horrible…

I can say the same …. Lucky you! Here tax free limit is only $ 50 :~

Such low limits are crazy, the reason they don’t decrease it from $1000 here is they can admit the administration ends up costing as much or more than they will make… Though some businesses here keep asking for it in order to decrease competition…

Here, any imported goods over £15 can incur not only import VAT but also a £8 handling charge. :_(

Wow… :open_mouth: then in this case, I still can say… lucky me :slight_smile:

100$ tax limit, I can only dream… 1000$ is beyond dreams… :stuck_out_tongue:
About 34$ max here. If higher, 25% VAT and about 23$ custom fee.
I don’t mind that Wallbuys now put on the correct info though. At least I know that when I get a great deal on flashlights costing 35-90$. They actually put the price I paid on the package and not the normal price/value, which is nice.

Thanks to several great Wallbuys sales, and low prices combined with 10%+ discount I have manged to get a bunch of lights below the import limits that I never would bother buying otherwise due to potential risk of VAT and custom fees.

Thread about custom fees here btw.

Wow, you guys have really taxing tax limits. XD

Thanks for that thread, I wonder why I haven’t seen it before.

Edit: Can anyone comment on the import limits of the US?

@ryansoh3… well and everyone else too… ive found this very handy http://www.dutycalculator.com/ hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link, I thought it was a paid service with a free trial, but I used this page: Sign in | The Duty Calculator

This is very cool, thanks again.

ive used the free trial link “many” times which i forgot to add :slight_smile: i see you get 10 trials…may as well use them :slight_smile:

To get things back about Wallbuys… I’ve made 15 orders with WB since the beginning of May and they’ve all been good. Fairly prompt delivery times. No problems with items so far. I do have some reservations about dealing with them if something should occur, but I’ll cross that bridge when/if I get there.

My smallest order was $0.10USD and the largest order was $50. For me the upper limits is around $50. I don’t feel comfortable enough ordering anything more expensive than that from them at this current time.

Hope they can clean up their act and get back into good standings on the forum, as they really do belong on here because they are really budget when it comes to their offerings, especially with their monthly coupon codes and hourseckill sales.

I had a new Shadow SL3 today from Wallbuys its a FAKE the finish is terrible it has sharp bits all over it my Shadow JM26 from International Outdoors has more lumens it will cost to much to send it back i think i will stick to International Outdoors

Paul