Wallbuys Copies Reviews (evidence included)

What, then, is the explanation for the identical reviews? I do appreciate your good prices but some of us are trying to understand this.

Has it occurred to anyone that a user might have copied the same review from one place to another? Either their own or one done by someone else could easily be copied.

Who gives a flip…really?

Anybody that takes the web reviews without a grain of salt needs to have their head examined.

The self-elected WallBuys sheriff’s posse (aka FastTech fanboy club) really needs to chill out and quit stalking EVERY WB thread!

All 3 reviews were posted in less than a minute, according to their timestamps.

EDIT: Aaaaaand the reviews have been removed...

People who give a flip about intellectual property righs and ethical business practices. Please be aware that I’ve been quite supportive of Wallbuys. Your argument is ad hominem. Given the subject of this thread, who is stalking it?

Yeah, it seems very unlikely it was the work of a customer.

Good that they removed it. I honestly think these guys have the best of intentions And I certainly am happy with the prices and services I got. But at times they just don’t seem to quite get it. A learning process, perhaps.

What if they posted the reviews from other sites with a link to the original review, would that be okay?

Hell yeah, I have never seen a bunch of grown men complain about such petty things, can not even believe I am wasting my time typing this. My orders not here on time, my tracking number is not working, they stole those reviews, give me a break.

+1000

Noooooooooooo…….it can’t be true :open_mouth:

Except that it isn’t even a month since that Christmas sale and most of us are happy as punch with our deliveries, like my high quality, half price, Fenix lights.

Two of my three Fasttech orders have well exceeded a month.

My December 11 Fasttech order came the same day as my WallBuys Christmas order, and my December 19 Fastech order has yet to arrive.

I think this stems from the effiminization of the American male. But I digress… Don’t relish a bunch of butt hurt Mary’s after me…

BWAH HA HA!!!

ahh, i see, but complaining about people complaining makes you manly. and so does whining over waiting on your next light arrival? huh. seems legit.

Um, it’s still dishonest for you guys to write a review and pretend it’s a review from a customer. I hope that’s not what you’re saying you will do. If you write a review, make sure it is clear that the company wrote it. I prefer to deal with honest merchants.

Lol +1 a psychotic break does not equal whining…

ah yes, i’ve heard that logic before.

from a female, during pms.

:party:

My ovaries hurt too!!!

Gonna have to play later…… This rig just went sideways. You prolly could consider that whining… But with 25 tons of rock in the bucket. Not excited about notifying anyones next of kin.Have a great day.

actually, i don’t consider any of it whining, but what’s good for the goose is good for the gander :wink:

Why you sounded like my ex wife