WARNING: Cometa – read/fix BEFORE inserting battery

Got the X65 and think it will need breaking before it can be taken apart whole, not really cool
Though the Cometa does not need modding so that would be less of an issue :wink:

Oh what the hey, I don’t like ZOOMIE’S! But this one…… well it’s way too cool not to have! Better get one of each, so please put me down for a CW and NW!!! Thanks!!

Wow, what a project
sign me up for a CW
TroelsDK, CW

It is cool. I told my wife about this project. The the organser took it to these helicopter guys who were so imprssed they wanted one. “You are going to buy this right?” was her response :wink:

If there are no new Italians added there, we have 32 more to go if I am correct.

You say Bistro is happening?!!

I better increase my order!

I am already down for one of these, on the BLF list at position 35. Please add a second. Both should be NW.

Thanks!

Just figured out that the driver had to be custom made for this build. That makes this light even better for me because I could build most things on this light except the driver and lighted tail switch and it would cost me twice as much mabe three times. Building drivers is way out of my pay grade. I don’t think mountain electronics sells the FET-7135 complete in 22mm. Waiting patiently Jeff

I’m already down for a “142 Freebird NW”
Please put me down for a “CW” as well.
Thanks

Any update on when there may be a sample unit? I don’t know why I’m holding out cause I’m sure I’ll be buying one of these, but I did kinda want to see that pre-release review before making it official.

There will be coming a review later this week if everything goes as planned;)

Please don’t increase the friction between BLF and CPF. They’re both good places and making fun of either one does no one any good.

You just had to put Bistro in this light! Now I can’t resist. Please put me down for one (NW)

I am interested. NW please!

I really don’t need another zoomy but this one has such cool features…i must resi…oh well put me down for 1 NW, thx.

will the tailcap light have 1 or 2 leds ? so if the new driver will it come with attiny 25 right?

Please add me
Roobarb CW please

PleinPhare NW

This will be my first group buy !

And I’ll have to get the proper battery and charger…

We are waiting the final sample to view the number of leds in the tailcap.
Yes the driver is based on Attiny25 MCU.

Cmon guys, 24 more and we are at 500 :slight_smile:

hello please add me to the list i am in for one light with xp-l 1a cool white led thanks

Count me in for 1, CW