WARNING: Cometa – read/fix BEFORE inserting battery

They might work. A possible problem could be that they may be molded into a different shape than the anodized cover, therefore interfering with it being screwed back on properly. Only way to know is try I guess. :slight_smile:
A little piece of tape will do a good job.

Wow, that is crazy. :open_mouth:
I can tell you right now the ButterFly spacer IS NOT “necessary”.
I just had some so tried it out and liked how it centered up the LED nicely.

Indeed a assembled pill, insulating washers, lens and oring should make your light work with just some screwing actions.

Good luck………… :slight_smile:

Is anyone in the US seeing movement in tracking? Mine’s not changed for days, it’s been like this as it is right now (this is USPS Tracking)

I have not even been able to access tracking for the last several days. BUT, I did put the tracking number in the USPS Tracking system yesterday and saw my lights were waiting for me at home. They were there when I got there. :slight_smile:

How about a piece of silicone from a hot pot holder? Just an idea, should work as a good insulator and is soft and flexible.

If it processed through Shenzhen then it is on the move and the next stop should be the US. For me, it has always been a number of days between Shenzhen and the US,

Mine got stuck in origin post prep since the 23rd. It just hit the states today.

How was yours sent ‘unknown00101’??

Mine seems to have landed in Chicago (instead of NY), so I should see it in a few days…

I’ve got my checklists, have watched the video, and will have liquid electrical tape to coat the potential trouble spots - fingers crossed. And HUGE thanks to everyone who has jumped in to develop the ‘watch-out’ and ‘fixes’ information. It’s our own crowd-sourced QA (sad we need it, but inspiring that we have it).

Will report once I get my hands on it…

Maybe BLF and CPFItalia should start offering to organize Group QA Buys: GQABs

Make it clear in advance that this attention is going to happen, and ask for a lower first round price — and if an improved run is needed, a higher price for a different group for that one.
Hmmmm …

wasn’t I going to shut up? I’ll try again.

Priority Direct.

Ok thanks. I had my COMETA’s sent Air Parcel Register and they got here in 8 business days. I was pleasantly shocked. :wink:

I had ordered some Clamp Meters from BangGood a few weeks earlier and had them sent Priority Direct Mail, it took them about 6 business days longer to reach me.

I was just curious about the experience of others.

Exactly what I had told someone recently! My first Kronos order was Air Parcel and the Priority was no faster and even slower on subsequent orders. I spoke with a BG customer service rep about changing my shipping method after placing that first Kronos order, and she informed me there was no difference.

I’ve also PMed Banggood with this request.

Is there a meaningful difference in these MCPCBs?

In the OP the COMETA was spec’d with the Noctigon. [seen below]

But 3 of the 4 I got have this one that reads BLF KRONOS. [seen below]

This is just an observation and question… not a complaint. :slight_smile: But I would like to know.
Does one preform better than the other?
From all I’ve read I thought the Noctigon was the best, but I hope someone who really knows will answer this.

Thanks in advance.

The BLF-X6/X5 used the white Kronos mcpcb.

They probably had extras or made another batch, perhaps cheaper than sourcing Noctigons.

Either should be just fine.

They are DTP. Look like a Noctigon except for the lead cut outs, which I kinda like the smaller cut outs for hold down screws, and perform the same from what I seen in the other BLF lights.

Great! Thanks for the info…. :slight_smile: