WARNING: Cometa – read/fix BEFORE inserting battery

So, considering just the hosts, how does this compare to the B158? Since I have a B158, do I need a Z1?

Also, I’m interested in the illuminated tailcap. Looks like a different design than I’ve seen before

Thanks for your work in developing this project 0:)

Will the lower price, I will add two more CW. thanks

So is the illuminated tail cap going to be included in the production lights?

We are working on this upgrade :slight_smile:

How close are we to the 500 units for the better price?

We are at 300 just now.

Brilliant this is a really cool upgrade :slight_smile: Is there any estimates for battery drain with the tail cap illuminated?

Been trolling this forum for a bit but had to jump on this deal. Put me in for one in CW, thanks.

Can’t wait any longer for this light.
When will the groupbuy start???

I have read in the pilotdog68’thread

Thanks for the quickly reply. I’m going to go and check out pilotdogs thread as it sounds almost too good to be true :slight_smile:

I’d like to add that it really depends on the efficiency of the led’s and what resistor values are used (how bright you make it). I have had some as low as 0.15ma, some people have had lower, but other people have measured almost 1ma.

One more Question:
Wouldn’t it be nice to use the new “bistro” firmware from Toykeeper on this light??
For me this would be the last thing that makes this light perfect.

We are analyzing if it can be an option :wink:

Please…

The Bistro firmware has many more possibilities an the best is the adjustable temperature control!

Why not get in on another group buy! I’m in for a NW… That’s 8 lights in 7 weeks of membership here at BLF! My wife is so happy I found BLF :smiley:

Put me down for one of each.
1-CW
1-NW

Thanks
Slow

What wife? Oh you mean that nice lady with your credit card. LOL.

Just remember... They are special sales ;)

HaHa, exactly! You must have met her before? :bigsmile: