WARNING: Cometa – read/fix BEFORE inserting battery

Any idea when this light will actually be available ?

It was to be after CNY but now we have the added possibility of lighted PD tailcaps and TK Bistro UI. We have not received the sample here for us to look at it yet although I think it will come much sooner than many would expect. Our sample is due here Tuesday, where it will get passed around and reviewed.

Stay tuned but if you or anybody think they are interested, get on that list. $40 is a hell of deal for this thing and no reason why we cannot hit 500 units.

Ok, at $40 USD or £28 GBP for those of us over this side of the pond it sounds like it is cheaper to buy this light than modding one myself (which I am not sure how to do anyway lol) so put me down for a 1A please.
Oh forgot to ask are there any projected run times yet ?

That is what we try and do with these group buys, as noted by other prominent BLF members.

Zoomy Host (practically any brand) + FET driver with TK Bistro + XPL Hi emitter + PDco Tailcap = Much more than $40.

Mind you..this is not a Kronos group buy. This is a CPFi group buy by Cyberescudo (he has final say and word). We are helping them get to where they want to go, just as they support BLF and other forums with group buys. Therefore when you factor in the "deal", the fact this light will not need to be modded, and the support of our Italian friends - This is well worth joining ;)

Explict consent !

Glad to see this is picking up some steam. Have just about every zoomie made and all are pretty lame in stock form. This is a chance to get a real good zoomie that is good to go straight from the factory.

Tooreal- CW

I’d like to be part of this, please and thanks!

JPM3 - NW

Please add me to the list- NW.

Please sign me up for 1xNW and 1xCW.

After all I read, I am convinced that this lamp will be a strong zoomie.
Interesting project, thanks for sharing it, Cyberescudo.

Put me down for 2- 1(NW) and 1(CW)

I’m #17 on list - put me down for another but in CW

Thanks

Line 61 says NE change to NW. Thanks

sign me up 1xCW

Thanks Scott.

Anyone know how close to the required 500 orders between us & CPFI we are at now please ?

305 reserved.

Still a way to go then.
Hope between the 2 forums we get to the required 500 quickly then as this seems to me to be a fantastic chance to get a quality modded light for $40 USD, £28 GBP or 36 euro”s.
I looked at doing something similar to this myself & think that the parts needed would cost me more than this complete light.

snow333 In for 1 (CW) and 1(NW)

I’m in for 1CW and 1NW… Thanks for sharing this…

I like the illuminated tail cap. Put me down for a cool white please