Weapon Light

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004LMEBC6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1518320813&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=elzetta+light+mount&dpPl=1&dpID=41u4E0h-YnL&ref=plSrch

You WILL like that light with that red dot set-up. Good high drain batteries run it longer than most for what it does too.

Is that single mode a forward clicky with momentary ?

Reverse. No momentary on.

I just posted over in the topic area for the poll (<<<<< over there in the left column of this BLF page) in the Which LED for practical thrower? discussion

As I voted for the LEAST picked led (see results at bottom of the poll), the XHP50.2 (at 3%)… I thought I’d explain why (as it is relevant to using a KDLitker C8.2 on a gun for hunting).

For anyone using red dot ARs in the pig hunts in Texas— or shorter range varmint work, it may be of interest to you (or suitable for wrapping fish).

At any rate, I didn’t want to paste the whole thing here but it would fit this discussion well so read if you wish.

Cheers Ears!

Hell froze over… I FINALLY got my C8Fs TODAY! They are great looking kits!!!

But, of the C8 tail switch or “clicky” ends I have in my (growing) :open_mouth: pile of light parts… nothing fits.

The C8F tails on these NEW kits do not have clickers, but I need them for my Lexel FET tail driver boards I’m going to be using for these lights (for gun use of course). And Dale warned me the tail ends on these C8Fs would not hold this board— not deep enough. But I HAD to wait and see if my old C8 tails would (mauybe) fit and so now I’m searching for parts (again).

So back up the thread, I know some have tested a few Convoy (square thread) tails and I’m going to have to find a few (or email Sofirn and wait through Chinese New Year) :person_facepalming:

God I miss Radio Shack on a Saturday! (40 years ago) :stuck_out_tongue: