weekly promotion (3rd) Roche F6(OVER)

Nice looking light. So…is it Roche or Rocher? I have seen it both ways. And who makes them?

roche ,there is no Rocher

Is it resistor modeable?
How is the switch UI?

Is there some kind of review? How is the reflector/throw?

There is a review on forolinternas. The youtube videos won’t play through google translate.

Be aware that the modes are different on that one. The convoy-flashlight Roche F6 lists the modes as hi,med,low. No flashies listed. Also convoy-flashlight does not mention or show the indicator led that is seen in the forolinternas review.

Hmm… good price for a convoy quality light but for some reason I hate buying light that required extensive mod or the know how skill of Old-lumens or Comfychair to make this light satisfy the flasholic in me :frowning:

Seem like these days 500 lumens ain’t enough even if it in a small light except those lights which using 16340 or CR123 battery :smiley:
Now if I can only see into the future, would I ever need to break someone’s else car windshield during road rage? or defending myself against some tiny punks? ( well… if they’re bigger than me I probably would just hand them my wallet hehe… :bigsmile: )

Do we even notice max lumens that much in small non-thrower lights? 7135*4 vs 7135*8 drivers (visual difference).

By the way anyone interested in an oshpark project style driver designed for the Roche F6? Comfy was looking for a DD driver (Roche F6 hacking). I’ve found myself creating a driver or two for the Roche F6. :bigsmile: No guarantees tho.

Anyone have pictures of the back of the stock Roche driver? Roche F6 disassembly? Switch, driver, tail.

I finally ordered it (thoigh still no idea about the swith thing…).

For the amateurs of us, what´s wrong with the driver and what could/ would be changed?

Nothing is really wrong with the driver IMO. Personally, I’m just not happy unless I can mod something.

The roche has an intergrated “pill”, led sits on a solid shelf that it part of the head. Provides better heat transfer then a separate pill. It should be good if anyone want to overdrive the led.

(Roche F6 hacking)

They're delicious!

http://ferrerorocherusa.com/

:smiley:

They are indeed!

Simon

When do they normally sent out?
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID 8YU7651999244432K)

Sent to:
毛 锋

i will send flashlight to you ASAP,dont worry

zombies man…zoooooooombies! :Sp

For zombies I’d want a bigger spike!
Get a 1/4-20 UNC bolt, hack off the end & file it into a nice zombie skewer.

When SHTF, you’re on my side :wink:

Simon, I just sent you $19.57 for a Roche F6 with a T5-5B tint...

(Transaction ID: 6SJ49495310337133)

...and I'm going to hold you to that. ;)

Would free shipping have a tracking number? How much to add a tracking number?

sorry, newbie light guy here.
I would really like to buy this light, i am just having a hard time deciding on what tint to go with.(not graph reading literate yet)
I have a wide variety of 18650’s(protected and unprotected)

Just try out everything. It’s a fun learning path. We all went the same way.