weekly promotion convoy S2+ (over)

ok ,paypal

Simon - Just sent paypal of $12.50 for:

1 Gray S2+ ($11.09) with 7135*8 (extra $0.88) and XML2 T6-3B (extra: $0.53)
$12.50 total. THANKS!!!

I didn’t do anything on the store on aliexpress. Do I need to?

I already paid by Paypal. In AliExpress, there are 3 orders. It should be 2 orders only as I have made an extra entry by mistake.

Is it possible to get 7135*1? (Have two chips removed)
I was hoping for a really low low

Good Day, :slight_smile:

Could someone Please let me know what the differences between the different tints are?
Particularly between:
XML2 T6-3B
& XML2 T6-4C
& XML2 T5-5B
& XML2 T4-7A

Thank You Very Much,
Roberta 0:)
lost when it comes to tints

this should help you: XM-Ls on 16mm base - tint chart with prices (Fasttech prices)

Good Day Saypat, :slight_smile:

Thank You Very Much for your Greatly Appreciated help.
Best Regards,
Roberta 0:)

no need

no problem

Payment sent via PayPal, thank you.

Regards,
Patrick

pay pal sent thank you Simom.

What are the expected output levels for this combination?

7135*4

XML2 T6-3B

Thanks
Dead Goat

Anybody know what TIR would be a perfect fit replacement for this S2+?

I know with 8*7135 at approx 50% PWM it is still quite bright, remember Cree LED’s work more efficiently at lower currents…

For the $11~ you paid for your light you won’t be diassapointed…and it shouldn’t heat up all that much, you are only pushing approx 1400mA to the emitter

If the reflector is one of the deep ones there isn’t a perfect “dropin” you would have to build up under the emitter to make the pill thicker in order for the battery to have contact

If it is one of the short ones 13mm reflectors then the 21mm TIR’s should fit
These should fit nicely
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1574902
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1606/10002020/1187501

There is a solution to those that want brighter high’s, and lower lows and have battery protection
It involves loading special firmware
JouhnnyC’s Star V1.1 has the ability to run wide open, then automatically step back to a lower level

I have a Convoy S5, I have it set to have hi>lo, moonlight, and memory (I have been rethinking the memory function as I like it always to start in hi) by soldering stars 2, 3
It has 5 levels, wide open for 2 minutes with automatic “timeout” and fallback to approx 50% power level as the high level, all the way down to a moon mode that is incredibly low yet still useable
turbo w/ 2 minute timout, high, med, low moon

What he said....

thanks ....

I just ordered mine yesterday, so I have no idea height/width the stock reflector is. I am wondering if anybody knows a plug-n-play TIR, as it would be nice to just drop it in and call it a day. Not trying to stuff copper under the LED, but if I have to, I guess that's always an option

S2+ ordered, paid with PayPal, forgot to tell the color I want..

I want the Gray and 3B emitter.

One S2+ shipped :wink:

you are welcome roberta! Hope it made sense to you and you were able to make an informed decision from it. Just sharing what others here have shared with me.

good day to you as well….

patrick

Just ordered an S2 with 7135*8 and XML2 T6-4C for $13.37 .

Excellent deal . Thanks Simon .