weekly promotion convoy S2+ (over)

I would say:
driver -> 6 x 7135 (4x is just average, 8x is pushing it)
led -> somewhere between 4A and 7B1 (nice and pleasant tint for close up illumination).

Thanks both, After posting went on a frenzy researching tints and bins lol

I’m thinking 6* 3B , but to clarify x* is that number how hard the emitter is driven or does it have something to do with modes aswell. Sorry total noob

This is correct. Each AMC7135 regulator supplies 350mA (theoretical maximum, in reality its a tiny bit less) so 6 x 350mA = 2100mA or 2.1A and that would be about 780 LED lumens, probably about 600 OTF lumens

Aah brill thanks for the quick response.

Will get my order in me thinks.

No problem :wink:

Just noticed my order was shipped!!! Dumb question though…I requested a 7135-8 driver, thus adding .88 cents to the total. I am brand new to Aliexpress…when does the total get updated?

Ordered with the x8 and t6-3b. On average how long is shipping to the states taking these days?

give me your order number ,i will check it for you

15days on average

My order number was 61944480183279. Thanks very much!

Hello Simon,

You have a PM for my order

Transaction ID # ***********961023

Thank You for another BLF SPECIAL Deal and Great Service

dont worry ,i sent your flashlight according to your requirement ,and pls add extra $0.88

order this item 88pcs

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/0-01USD-checkout-link/330416_1803382214.html

Hello, convoy. How long does it usually take to create the flashlight, and receive it in the US? I want to order another one, but am moving soon. Thanks

I ordered the light with 7135*8 T6-3B… how would you like me to pay the difference? I left a note on my order. Order Number:

Just place order for another one. Thank you for offering customization.

I’ve ordered from Simon’s Aliexpress store twice already. Here are my shipping times.
Order placed 3-3-2014.
Order left Hon Kong 3-11-2014.
Order received 3-17-2014.

Order placed 3-25-2014.
Order left China 3-30-2014.
Order received 4-12-2014.

Thanks TT, so seems about 2-2.5 weeks. I'm guessing with the custom S2+ order and the feeding frenzy, it will probably add a few extra days to a week on top of the times you gave. So Im guessing probably 3-3.5 weeks.

Hi guys, does anyone know if a S2 with 7135*8 would get too hot on medium? I am hoping it won’t be too uncomfortable to hold when I take my dog for a walk. Sorry I am a newbie to flashlights.

It should be OK. I’m sometimes using my S2 2.8A (not ) at nights while walking. On medium no problem with heat at all (I have to say that nights here are pretty cold). Often I’m using it on high while bike riding for 30 minutes. Airflow helps A LOT!

Only time high was too much when I left my S2 tail standing on my desk (no airflow at all) for too long with freshly charged cell… It was hot… I mean HOT! It wasn’t easy to turn in off, so I suggest to use high quality cells just in case. That much heat and cheap-o cells is not a good idea. On medium it should be ok even tail standing on desk.

Thank you mm166!