Well my hd2010 is on the way from tmart

Think im going to stick with amazon for now on.At least you know when you will get it.i have prime so most stuff gets here in 2 days

On a side note, my last order from intl-outdoor in HK took 5 days to cross the globe, no news from the one 6 hours drive away lol

hect one time i ordered a camera and it ws on my door step a hour latter. i still cant figure that one out

LOL!! WTH is your real name? Wiley Coyote?? Where did you order from, Acme? :smiley:

lol nah it was from circuit city. .

The TrustFire 2400 Flames are certainly a lot better than any UltraFire, but…

In the future, if you’re gonna get more TrustFire Flames, get the 3000 version, they’ve been tested as superior, and they’re only a little bit more expensive. These are my “go to” batteries. They fit the “budget” topic, and they’re solid.

You can get them here, or here.

If you’ve got the money, and you really want to stick with TrustFire, you can step up even more to the Panasonic version. Although I haven’t personally tested any of those, I can’t imagine they wouldn’t be good with a Panasonic cell inside.

Finally received my HD2010 after 24 days in the mail. Weird thing, the return shipping label was from Belgium. lol

and I received my HD 2010 from T-mart US warehouse.I have done business with T-mart before and this is certainly the fastest I have received merchandise from them.I live in CA btw. Now my grey light has no company markings on the side….which is ok by me because this light is FRIGGIN BRIGHT. Lord have mercy…I’m using a 18650 and WOW.Suffice it to say I likey. I am nowhere near ready to evaluate lights properly for you this forum so I’ll leave that to someone else.What I would like to know is what the heck makes this such a bright light?? I’m slowly studying on this forum to perhaps one day solder/tinker on my own lights.So whatever the driver or led is on this light,perhaps I can convert some of my other lights to use these??
Anyway enough is enough,besides I’m just unwrapping my Gladiator which took a whole lot longer to get here.DAMN THATS HEAVY!! :bigsmile:

Yeah, if you can't handle waiting a month, you shouldn't be buying things from China. Or overseas really since it's customs that is the biggest delay. All my China orders have arrived, although they all take a while. I think my fastest was 10 days. The longest was probably a couple months. It was something I didn't really care about, and forgot about until it arrived.

FYI: I ordered from US warehouse and it got shipped from NYC.

Did not had the chance to play with the light yet.

The HD2010 is just awesome with a quality 18650, and does as good or better on a 26650 King Kong. I put a U3 1C in mine w/Arctic Silver epoxy, now has a more neutral color to it (yellowish?) -- looks really good, super bright.

Fyi, here's some amp readings on the HD 2010. All batteries are fully charged and measurements done on a DMM with 12 gauge custom leads. These leads on another light get an unbelievable exact amp measurment of 3.04A for a KD 8*7135 V2 driver rated at 3.040 amps. All measurements taken at the negative end of the battery.

5.2-5.8A - King Kong's unprotected (higher if pressed down)

4.6A - Pana NCR18650, unprotected 2900mAh

4.1A - TF 2400mAh protected, flame

3.9A - TF 3000mAh protected, flame

3.8A - EagleTac 3100mAh protected

3.0A - UF 2600mAh, protected, green

2.6A - UF 2400 mAh protected, gray

The TF flames do quite well, though pretty sure my 2400's are counterfeit ones based on the labeling.

Got it .but man o man this thing is way bigger then i thought it was lol i sure hope it is bright

It's so bright for a few reasons - 1) big reflector and it's a very good quality, 2) good heat mgt (big size, lots of metal), 3) direct drive: anything above 3 amps is going to be bright, above 4 amps w/good heat mgt will do really well. Because of 1) and 2), not all lights will be able to get as bright. The LED emitter is nothing special - std T6, probably more towards cool white (1A or 1B). There's other factors of LED positioning in the reflector, quality of the star and mounting of the star, wiring, springs, switch, the driver mounting etc. Mostly it has to do with least amount of resistance through the critical electrical paths, and good heat dissipation away from the LED emitter. These are areas the experienced modders can approve upon. You may have seen some techniques mentioned here on BLF, such as replacing springs, adding solder, adding jumper wires, proper use of thermal greases and glues, going to copper or silver with some components, etc. If you just cranked up the amps without touching on some of those other areas, you will start to lose current/brightness due to heat and resistance.

just got my hd2010 3 days ago from tmart i love it so far hell i have been using it as my spotlight for deer seen 125 deer last night

Its unbranded right?

125 deer? Wow!! Bought 2 HD 2010's from TMART a few weeks ago when they were $33 each, both are unbranded, but still produce the amps as listed above in my earlier post. I think it matches up well with the UltraFire branded ones reported on here - very bright.

guys can somone please post some pics of a recently purchased unbranded HD2010 from Tmart. The grey color on their website looks more bronze like ><
I am so close to pull the trigger on one but am worried because of the unbranding and mixed reviews around

yes it is unbranded

on the web site it told me mine was grey and it had a glow in the dark tail cap switch and this is what i got