What are you drinking??

water.

trying out our reverse osmosis system.

it makes a noise when it is recharging.

A Boston Cooler: Vernors ginger ale with ice cream.
Itā€™s no lager, but itā€™s the best ale ever! :smiley:

Stella ā€¦ Pizza night.

Tonight itā€™s most likely going to be one of these midgetsā€¦

Think Iā€™d be the most partial to the Woodford Reserve.

Leinenkugelā€™s Summer Shandy Beer. Almost gone for the season.

Ha! Got that right in front of me, albeit with a Celestial Seasonings Lemon-Ginger, too, and some sugar+honey.

Teetotalers. :beer: :smiley:

woke up with a coughā€¦.

Jose Cuervo Silver. Usually hate ā€œhard liquorā€, but put a coupla shots into a glass and added some orange extract (Cookā€™s).

Ages ago, I had (it came out for like 1yr then disappeared) Cuervo Anaranja or something, their usual tequila but flavored with orange, which I actually liked. Ainā€™t gonna let a gift go to waste, so figured some extract might kill the taste somewhat. Mmmmm, not really, but it was okay.

Should put this in the ā€œsnacking onā€¦ā€ threat, but made more ā€œfrench bread pizzaā€. Hero roll, actually. And I overburnt it. Cheese was almost blackened (but amazingly edible!), but the crust on the bottom was definitely overburnt. Hacking off that, made it surprisingly good!

So both together made anā€¦ interestingā€¦ meal.

Do Not Drink Thisā€¦.
i tried and failed.
nasty, awful and
awful nasty.

That stuff is good, but sure is sweet! Almost like youā€™re drinking lemonade.

Yeah, I hardly ever drink more than one.

Since my wife of 16 years told me she is leaving me a couple months ago its been Woodford Reserve and Southern Comfort With Coke, every day all day!!! Sade I know :person_facepalming:

Pretty miserable existence. Hope you can pull out of it.

Thank you, I am sure trying. Purchased 6 torches in the last two days and looking at more to keep my self busy.

Whoa, that sounds like a diabetic coma in a glass. :open_mouth:

Tonight it has been some Red Wood Empire Lost Monarch.