What are you listening right now ?

Once I had a dream

And this is it

This is a live Game Commission feed of the Snow Geese in Middle Creek PA wildlife project which is located only 3 miles from me.
Peak time is just past but still thousands there.
Soothing just to hear the calls. great back round for surfing.
Also check out the Eagles nest and Bear Den streams.

Hanover Eagle nest;

Enjoy!
Keith

Found on imgur :

I need never get old . The official music video/studio verion is really good but there are plenty of live versions on YouTube and some are better.Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - I Need Never Get Old (Music Video) - YouTube

Peter Murphy

Ha! I like the way the Devil Guy has the little cutout in his mask to let his pointy beard poke through. :laughing:

And I’m really wondering what the Pink Chick looks like without all the cardboard and foam. :smiling_imp:

Never heard of him/them before, but that was a nice little treat. :laughing:

“Famous Blue Raincoat” (Jenny sings Lenny) by Jennifer Warnes

“Say, are you about a size 14?” :laughing:

Everyone on a flashlight forum should become acquainted with, WONDERLAND BY NIGHT
close your eyes and soak it in. httpss://youtu.be/1C1Do07gGlMhttps://youtu.be/1C1Do07gGlM

for the NHL champion St. Louis Blues……………………………here’s Gloria

I’ve been stuck on Tech N9ne for months now.
Tech N9ne - EF U

Amen Brother!

LGB!

Time to update your play list lads :stuck_out_tongue:

Laura Branigan’s “Gloria” posted a week ago is really good listening. The Doors had a dirty version of a different Gloria song that’s good. Search YouTube for Gloria dirty version. About 9 minutes long.
Infinita Highway is a good song many people probably haven’t heard. Somebody put a lot of time into making this video. Engenheiros do Hawai - Infinita Highway - YouTube

Say hi to Cliff

Carry me Carrie, by Dr Hook & The medicine show. A live version. Don’t click on it if you can’t turn the volume up.Dr Hook & The Medicine Show - "Carry Me, Carrie" - YouTube

Nice Jeff ~

…You can’t fall down the stairs two times the same way…